Any adult bedwetters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been urge incon my whole life, but only occasionally wet the bed when I was young. Still I'm a very heavy sleeper and had regular night terrors until I was about 14. When I was 16, I had to go a lot throughout night, but I could usually wake up and use the toilet. About age 22 I began to wet my pants or pee all over the floor before I could get to the toilet. It wasn't long after that I slept right through it and started wearing a cloth diaper every night. I have pretty much wet every night in my sleep for the last 25 years and need to be careful how much I drink before I go to bed or I'll wake up with a leaky diaper and wet sheets. A few nights a month I might be dry just before I wake up because I'm dehydrated. I found out from my mom after my parents had divorced that my father wet the bed, especially after he had been out drinking.

Me. I wet when I was younger but stopped in my teens. Started again in my mid 20's and haven't stopped since.

The few nights I've ever woke up with a wet diaper/pullup, that I didn't purposely wet, we're some of my most satisfying nights, honestly. I can't explain it, other than that, especially in a room full of bedwetters, but there it is. Your biggest fears, are one of my greatest satisfactions. Go figure!

I never was a bedwetter as a kid, but find it absolutely adorable that it happens to me now, as long as I'm diapered up. Again, I'm well aware that I'm posting in an incontinence forum, and I'm really hoping that you guys/gals understand... There's times when I wonder why God made me attracted to diapers, and childishness, and maybe it's so we can all have fun with this lifestyle/disability??? Only He knows...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back