Lets share our experience: How we Wet

Status
Not open for further replies.

scaifester

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I'd like to start a thread to share our experiences of how we wet our diapers. Whether you wet on purpose or have incontinence, lets have a conversation.
I will go first.
I will not hold back when I am wearing my diaper. My wetting becomes a mixture of dribbling throughout the day with the occasional stream here and there. Of course I don't do a full bladder empty because I am dribbling all day. It is interesting that I still have the occasional stream because I didn't think I would still have that much in my bladder if I am dribbling all day.
The stream only lasts several seconds though.

I started off young and would typically empty my bladder whenever I got the chance to put a diaper on- regardless of how full it was. Though often enough I would restrict or slow down how fast I peed so as to not flood the diaper too much.

At 19 I became urge incontinent, so I'd typically fully flood my diapers whenever my bladder decided it was time to go.

More recently around 38-40 things had gotten complicated thanks to multiple sphincterotomy surgeries. Sometimes I constantly dribble/leak into my diaper. Other times I have a stricture obstruction and can't pee at all to save my life.

Right now I'm catheterised (thankfully via my urethra and not a suprapubic again). I'm letting that drain into my diaper, so it's a constant dribble this way too.

Same as Scaifester. I am incontinent since May this year and constant dribble with flow (OAB).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys I have a question,

How do you guys deal with wetting/pooping like if you are out like at work/school how do you change or do you guys wait till you go home.
because for me there have been a few instances where i drip on myself like i use the bathroom and i drip on myself and this one time i came back from the bathroom at school and my teacher asked me if i wet my pants and she sent me to the nurse luckily my pants dried before i got there because I was wearing one of thise pants with the warm liner in them like idk what they are called but I think they are jogger pants. I look forward hearing from you guys thanks.

GabeG23 said:
Hey guys I have a question,

How do you guys deal with wetting/pooping like if you are out like at work/school how do you change or do you guys wait till you go home.
because for me there have been a few instances where i drip on myself like i use the bathroom and i drip on myself and this one time i came back from the bathroom at school and my teacher asked me if i wet my pants and she sent me to the nurse luckily my pants dried before i got there because I was wearing one of thise pants with the warm liner in them like idk what they are called but I think they are jogger pants. I look forward hearing from you guys thanks.

If you have drip/leak problems you wear a pad or pullup. You always carry a spare change on you, or at least have one near by (I keep my spare diapers in my car). When you need to change you find the nearest bathroom or stall and change.

I’m recreational wearer or wear for fun. I wear every night and pretty go 24/7 on the weekends for the last 3 or so years.
I have never lost control while not diapers, nor have I ever had close calls and thought that was because I wear diapers often.
When I do go 24/7 on the weekends I usually end up turning into a dribbler or have many small stream events, my body goes into involuntary mode I guess, not complaining either, I guess I have the best of both worlds.

I'm not wearing so often at the moment - so after I first put on a nappy I find it quite hard to pee the first time.

After that it is much easier.

Recently I've found I can pee while walking more easily which I used to find very difficult - so I reckon it all comes with practice.

Again if I'm walking I find after I've had a nappy on for a while I wet a little bit every 5 or 10 minutes.

I normally wear while sleeping. I pee at least 4 times and I end up using one diaper. I hope this doesn't led to some infection. Also, i pee standing so it doesn't go back side if laying down in bed. I worry it might go out the top of the diaper.

I do a lot of small leaking but a larger flood event is very common, my bladder only fully empties with catheter and massage so without adequate sensation ,even though i cath 5 x's and change at least 6 times i would say three diapers a day have gotten the super soaker treatment, the cloth I wear to bed is usually very wet or sometimes sloshing around my bloomers , I wear very high capacity at night and it almost seems like on nights that i sleep more solidly my bladder retains less.and since getting my bowel more squared away with opiate blocker and stoll softner i seem to be fecal IC , i also paid for my sins last week of apple cider marinated pork chops with an apple gravy and for about 4 days was almost always messy ,apple overload left me (with about - 10 control) constantly soiling myself day and night without warning .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I go back and fourth between desperation/flooding to slow dribbles. The former happens more to create a toddler affect I think. I wear tranquility with a topliner and anyone who has wore these know there's a fair amount of swelling. I enjoy being in a wet diaper that has the ability to quickly absorb and not leak though they have (of course).

I also like putting on a few hypno files with headphones overnight and waking up damp but rarely get the chance to do that.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

I dribble throughout the day but then make sure my penis is in the right posistion and let it fly i love a warm wet diaper and then sometimes i will pleasare myself while im diapered :).

First time I wore a diaper as an adult I wet it and played a little and took it right off and disposed of it. a couple years later when I was pregnant and buying diapers for the baby I thought I should definitely try one. I figured I would feel more comfortable wearing to work than at home. So I hope I wore underwear over the top of it because I know I didn't fit in a baby diaper. I was a cashier and by the time my break came my diaper was overflowing down into my socks and I was limping to avoid the thing totally falling down my pants leg.

At age 37 I entered 24/7 use as I had started wetting when I sneezed and couldn't make it through a 4 hour shift at work dry. So for 3 1/2 years I've been wearing and a member of ADISC. It took 4 months before I first wet in my sleep. I wear pull-ups by day and mostly stay dry but big thick diapers at night and wet in my sleep enough to make that necessary. When I wear diapers in the day time I wet every few minutes and avoid the commode except for number 2. I am much happier in a wet diaper.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

How did you get over the anxiety of wearing diapers in public. I am getting some practice in but its not enough

I think I was more afraid of wearing around my boyfriend than in front of my boss. I wore an apron all day, so never even thought about getting caught at work.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

I'm not IC and I only wear occasionally so I will wet when I need to go.

I usually try to wet at the first sign that I need to go but depending on what I am doing, I may wait. I almost never 'flood' (except in the morning when I first get up. If I am wearing a diaper, I will flood then).

Normally I wait until i'm about to wet myself before i even put my diaper on but after i do flood it I continue to wet in dribbled until it leaks before I change.

I wear an s4 abena and I drink lots of water so I have to go because I don't usually drink any so I pee once maybe twice a day so I need it so I can actually fill a diaper, nothing beats a full diaper, plus I can't afford changing after every wet. I tend to go with a non-stop stream but sometimes it just stops and I need to squirt it all out which is so uncomfortable. I don't have "real" accidents or dribble because I only wear on occasion and my control is so good I can't actually let go without pausing and relaxing so it can "push" out like you would at a toilet

Although dealing with OAB and urge incontinence I still have larger releases in my diaper, these are usually if I have been sitting down, however I also have very strong bladder spasms causing me to wet in smaller volymes. Dribbling is something I would love to have instead of these strong urges I deal with.

Sendt fra min BTV-W09 med Tapatalk

When I'm in 24/7 mode and know subconsciously that I'm always in a nappy (I do a mix of 24/7 and wearing for convenience) I get into the habit of wetting little and often. But it's so long since I've thought about it, I don't really know how often.!

I've interrupted writing this post to discover that I'm wetting about every 15 minutes! Not being IC there's never any dribble or uncontrolled release. although once fully comfortable and accustomed to the convenience of the nappy it does become semi-automatic. I have to actively start the wet, but I don't have to think 'Hey, I'm wearing a nappy, I could wet if I wanted to'. It just seems natural to have a little push every now and then and the wet happens, as it does when there is a physical trigger like lifting or bending down. I have least control when I am about to mess, as the instinctive urge to squat and push with my bottom often triggers my bladder to empty first, or at least once the mess is happening. Once started, I can't usually stop, but because wets are frequent they only last 5-10 seconds unless my fluid (beer!) intake is very high. Depending on what I am doing, I might have to hold still while wetting, sometimes I just carry on. My GF can sometimes tell that a wet is happening even if I'm not very aware myself, other times she doesn't notice at all. The only situation in which wetting is almost impossible is while driving.

If I haven't been able to wet for a while, e.g. because my nappy is overdue for a change, then I can hold it but it takes more effort than when my bladder is in 'potty mode'. I know I'm properly in 24/7 mode when it takes more thought to stop doing regular wets than to do them. To exercise the bladder muscles while 24/7, I sometimes hold it until nicely full, and then flood the nappy. After a long session of 24/7, about a day of practice is needed to get comfortable with holding enough to manage without keeping a potty by my side and sitting on it every 30 minutes.

I never wet in my sleep, but it is not necessary to wake fully to use the nappy. I drift awake slightly, the wet happens effortlessly, then I fall asleep again. This is one of the reasons I find that wearing a nappy to bed helps me a get a great night's sleep. If my sleep is unusually deep, by the time I wake I might have quite a full bladder, resulting in a major flood. I use a waterproof / absorbent bed pad under my nappy area, so that there is no subconscious inhiibiton against letting go freely in the nappy in case it leaks.

It's interesting to be prompted to think in detail about something that has become completely habitual!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back