Auchan Pyjama Pants 8-15 Auchan's Generic Bedwetting Pants Can you get them in the UK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coreyteen19

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi Guys just stumbled upon these Auchan Pyjama Pants on the internet and they look amazing do you know where to buy them in the UK or where online?

Thanks help appreciated. Want to do some pictures in them for my blog.
Pyjama Pants.jpgPyjama Pants 2.jpgPyjama Pants 3.jpgPyjama Pants 4.jpg

Ps. Stay diapered

They look like a knock off to goodnites. At 57 kg, that's only going to fit a kid up to 125lbs. Not made for adults, so why would they look anazing? It's not like you'd be able to use them.

Drynites 8-15 are too big for me I use Smaller size :) with spiderman designs and yeah I would be able to use them easily. :) would probably buy smaller size too 28 in waist here dude :)

Coreyteen19 said:
Drynites 8-15 are too big for me I use Smaller size :) with spiderman designs and yeah I would be able to use them easily. :) would probably buy smaller size too 28 in waist here dude :)

Wow, awesome. Do you age play at all. Being that small you'd totally dominate being a baby.

Unfortunately for us, the vast majority of adults weigh more 125lbs and have a bigger waist than 28". We aren't so lucky, thkugh some do lile to fool themselves into thinking they are.

Those are kinda cool looking, but too boyish for my tastes. Hope you can find them.

To me, there is something special about having a nice design on a pullup/bedwetting pants. Not only do they serve their purpose for an hour or so for me, but they make daddy super grinny when he sees them.

Yeah I do Age Play Slomo :) A lot actually I'm very sensitive person in real life and easily hurt by some insensitive people. People who do know me they say that my mental age is way younger than real age which is true I'm mentally more like 12-14 year old at least when it comes to interests and hobbies.
I do play a lot PS4, Go Theme parks, watch Cbeebies and other cartoons and Even went to Cbeebiesland in Alton Towers. Have cat and love playing with it and to top it off I still wet the bed so oh well You guessed it I Still love Christmas trees and getting presents. Omg got to too much detail here lol forgive me please :)

Coreyteen19 said:
Yeah I do Age Play Slomo :) A lot actually I'm very sensitive person in real life and easily hurt by some insensitive people. People who do know me they say that my mental age is way younger than real age which is true I'm mentally more like 12-14 year old at least when it comes to interests and hobbies.
I do play a lot PS4, Go Theme parks, watch Cbeebies and other cartoons and Even went to Cbeebiesland in Alton Towers. Have cat and love playing with it and to top it off I still wet the bed so oh well You guessed it I Still love Christmas trees and getting presents. Omg got to too much detail here lol forgive me please :)

Now you've just got me jellous.

Judging by the weight range and that there made in mexico, id place my bets that these are the same basic pant as asdas little angels day & night size large, but with a much brighter design

HappyNappin said:
Judging by the weight range and that there made in mexico, id place my bets that these are the same basic pant as asdas little angels day & night size large, but with a much brighter design

No, judging by the weight range I'd say they're NOT the same as ASDA Day & Night Pants (24-50kg), instead they are the weight range of Drynites/Goodnites

I don't know if there would be anywhere in the UK where you could buy these pyjama pants specifically since Auchaun are not in the UK, It's highly unlikely there's anyone that imports them into the UK because there's already similar products on the market and I don't know if you could import them from France online.

Another option would be if you lived in the south east of England near the channel ports would be to do a day trip to France, this would really depend on how much you would want to get these really because it's the cost of the ferry or tunnel, plus it would be way more convenient to drive if you can plus being confident enough to drive on the wrong side of the road in a right hand drive car or the more expensive option would be to get the Eurostar.it really depends upon how confident you feel really and how much you want them

Coreyteen19 said:

this isn't making any sense. my waist is the same as yours at 28in and i can wear the 8-15 drynites just fine. i can't get much serious use off of them, but they fit almost perfectly. actually, they feel quite a bit too small. how can you say they're too big? i can even wear medium size adult diapers without overlaping the tapes. drynites are designed for kids. they are tiny in comparison to medium size adult brands. so how can you say they're too big on you? this makes no sense at all

I agree. Either you don't have a 28" waist or they are not too big on you. You would need a waist size so small that you would most likely have to have a medical issue or condition of some sort to have a waist small enough at your age. Drynites are only designed to fit up to a 28" waist anyways at the most so they can't possibly be too big. It sounds like you are just making stuff up honestly, because nothing you said makes any sense. I have a 27-28 inch waist and Goodnites/Drynites barely fit me correctly, there is no way they can be too big and no way you can fit into the smaller size correctly. The only way they could conceivably be too big is if maybe you were still only 12-14 or so then you could still have a waist size that would match what you are saying, but then you would be too young for this site and you would still not have a 28" waist regardless if what you said was true.

Are we talking body taken measurements or trouser sizes?

Because there is a huge disparity between the two that will make you seem/feel much slimmer than you are.

I wear a 30" waist in trousers and a 29" in jeans, but my hips measure 34" an my waist is 33.5"

HappyNappin said:
Because there is a huge disparity between the two that will make you seem/feel much slimmer than you are.
I don't know how trouser sizes run in the UK but I am from the US and I wear size 28 trousers and my waist and hips both measure just under 28". In the USA the trouser or pant size usually is in line with actual measurements unless it is a special fit (ie slim).

Regardless the person in question still has a story that does not add up.

HappyNappin said:

I wear a 30" waist in trousers and a 29" in jeans, but my hips measure 34" an my waist is 33.5"

Your trouser/pant size is never the same as your actual waist measurements. Never use you pant size, as it is often incorrectly smaller than what you should be using. If you size your diapers at 30", then you will be getting diapers that are one size too small. You need to be getting diapers sized for your actual 34" waist.

Love the prints! Not sure how I could get my hands on these other than using one of those services where you ship it from the website to someone in France and then they ship it to you.

They are made for kids and cannot handle a full adult bladder at ones
Bull They Absorb Exactly 900 ML of liquid before leaking L/XL Version of it checked it. It's more than my bladder can hold which is around 700 ml. With that being said If I completely empty it it will absorb all and don't leak.
Regardless the person in question still has a story that does not add up.
this isn't making any sense. my waist is the same as yours at 28in and i can wear the 8-15 drynites just fine. i can't get much serious use off of them, but they fit almost perfectly. actually, they feel quite a bit too small. how can you say they're too big? i can even wear medium size adult diapers without overlaping the tapes. drynites are designed for kids. they are tiny in comparison to medium size adult brands. so how can you say they're too big on you? this makes no sense at all
I Can supply pictures from my Blog to prove my point That I Use S/M Size Drynites just fine. So stop accusing me of making it UP PLEASE. GRrrr:wallbash: I Hate people who just make assumptions based on their belief of what's right some people do care for their weight care what they eat and do It to be able to fit into small diapers like these so please don't be blunt and hurt people who do work for their body and actually care about how they look. You Have just hurt my feelings:sad: accusing me of lying to the community and I'm not going to let this go like this I will show u my pictures so u can see maybe then u will apology.
PS. About L/XL Drynites I don't wear them much cause once u wet them and do few steps they just slide off me all the way down to the floor. don't stay up at all.
PS.2 People who do not beleive That what I said about Wearing Small Drynites is true please whisper me and I Will PM u My Pictures from my BLOG so u can see for yourself PEACE.

Coreyteen19 said:
I Can supply pictures from my Blog to prove my point That I Use S/M Size Drynites just fine. So stop accusing me of making it UP PLEASE. GRrrr:wallbash: I Hate people who just make assumptions based on their belief of what's right some people do care for their weight care what they eat and do It to be able to fit into small diapers like these so please don't be blunt and hurt people who do work for their body and actually care about how they look. You Have just hurt my feelings:sad: accusing me of lying to the community and I'm not going to let this go like this I will show u my pictures so u can see maybe then u will apology.
PS. About L/XL Drynites I don't wear them much cause once u wet them and do few steps they just slide off me all the way down to the floor. don't stay up at all.
PS.2 People who do not beleive That what I said about Wearing Small Drynites is true please whisper me and I Will PM u My Pictures from my BLOG so u can see for yourself PEACE.

well then, let's see the pictures. and while you're at it, take some pictures of you measuring your waist too. if what you're saying is true, you definitely measured it wrong

and why did you get so.. butthurt over this? nobody critiqued your choices regarding the amount of food you eat, and nobody "accused you of lying to the community" as you put it. you sound like a triggered social justice warrior, making a fuss over nothing. sheesh..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back