ABDL Vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

abforlife

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
This morning my wife told me she wanted to do something super special for my birthday this year. She told me that she wanted to take me on a week long getaway and that she would be my Mommy all week and she would keep my diapered and babied the whole time. She wants me to give her some ideas on things to do and places to go for my ABDL getaway. Up until now, my wife hasn't participated in my ABDL life, so this was a huge surprise. We are even going baby shopping this weekend for baby supplies. She said she wants to do this right and give me the perfect baby experience for my birthday. I would appreciate any ideas people might have!

That's awesome, dude! I'm so jealous!

As for what to do, I would say do things that little kids would enjoy, like a zoo or an amusement park. I realize it's November, but maybe go to the beach and play and build sandcastles. Little kids have huge imaginations and can find ways to have fun just about anywhere. Just be your little self and have fun!

I would also strongly recommend setting some "ground rules" with your wife/mommy beforehand to make sure you're on the same page. What things is she okay with or not okay with? What are you okay with or not okay with? Is she cool with changing messy diapers? How babyish are you going to be in public? Etc.

I hope you have the time of your life, and let us know how it goes!

That's amazing! congratulations on such a spectacular birthday gift.

I say go somewhere that'd be a trigger for your little space, I just had a week of littleness & was kept padded for the whole week. Just make sure that she's comfortable & don't overdo it if she isn't start off slowly & have a discussion before you go off the ground rules.

Massanutten Virginia or Lake Sunape New Hampshire. I may not be spelling those correctly. Both private areas, with family like stuff around.

Amazing! Enjoy x

allway like at when my caregiver gives me naughty diaper changes...... can't weight for my next change

abforlife said:
I would appreciate any ideas people might have!

Clone her and count your millions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back