• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Daniela - new to adbl - but know I am

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
1) Hello! Who are you?

This is as scary as it is exciting. I knew 3 years ago when I put on my cousins diaper and took one of the new pacis that I felt "right", even if a bit dirty at the same time. I'm still navigating it all.

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

A friend told me to join.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

I love to dance and going to college on a scholarship for sports (not saying which). Otherwise I help my mom at her tailoring business. She makes the best clothes!

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

I dunno. Hopefully no weirdos, and best - maybe other littles who I can be friends with. I want to learn more.

I'm really shy in real life, but more open online

Daniela said:
1) Hello! Who are you?

This is as scary as it is exciting. I knew 3 years ago when I put on my cousins diaper and took one of the new pacis that I felt "right", even if a bit dirty at the same time. I'm still navigating it all.

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

A friend told me to join.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

I love to dance and going to college on a scholarship for sports (not saying which). Otherwise I help my mom at her tailoring business. She makes the best clothes!

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

I dunno. Hopefully no weirdos, and best - maybe other littles who I can be friends with. I want to learn more.

I'm really shy in real life, but more open online

Welcome Daniela! We're glad you're here! No need to be shy here - we're all very accepting. I consider myself shy too and was very nervous when I started four years ago. I still remember that day. :)

You say you dance - to which music? Country? Techno?

This site is heavily moderated so there shouldn't be any weirdos here. If someone bothers you just contact one of the members with the purple names and they will take care of them!

Most of all - Enjoy! I see you have already made some threads and posts. :)

Hi Hi Scaramouche - of Dancing - currently I take ballet, Jazz, Tap and a few months in on learning Belly Dancing :)

Hi and welcome also. I think you will like this site and like Scaramouche said, we are well moderated. I see you've already started a couple of threads so kudos to you and well done. I enjoy watching dance but I can't dance to save my life. Ironically, I'm a professional musician, my instruments being keyboard, piano, organ and digital.

Daniela said:
Hi Hi Scaramouche - of Dancing - currently I take ballet, Jazz, Tap and a few months in on learning Belly Dancing :)

Ah! The finesse dances. All good!

Welcome, Daniela! I remember the experience of first discovering my ABDL side - scary and exciting is pretty accurate. I'm glad you found what you like!

Thank you all - its been a rough week. I am just settling in and get a few minutes to check in. There have been so many friendly people and replies that it feels good to come here. again - thank you.

Hey Daniela, welcome to ADISC, glad you’ve found us. I’m sure you’ll find plenty of likeminded friends here ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back