Not open for further replies.

WildBlueCrinkle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
So much "meh." I wore for protection today (and came close to being glad I had). Thought I was being all discreet. Wore a plain simple white Wellness Superior, because the Large fits well without the rise I normally get above the waistband in larges (e.g., BetterDry, Abena L4). Regular non-skinny jeans. Untucked polo shirt. Under clothes, the Wellness diapers are quiet.

We're a tiny firm - three lawyers, a receptionist, and our office manager / paralegal / Jill of all trades. The boss is out of town, and I'm borrowing his very nice, very expensive, very low-mileage British-car-from-a-German-manufacturer. (Another reason I'm protected today.) So I didn't head out for lunch like I normally do (there's little within walking distance), but ordered in. I went up front to get the food the delivery driver left at the front desk, and a few minutes later the office manager (who'd been up front doing something) comes into my office and asks: "Why are you wearing a diaper?"

I really didn't know what to say. "Personal reasons," I blurted out. She prods, "are you going on a long flight? Or car trip?" Again, I'm caught totally off guard, and just tell her, "you don't want to know the details." I ask if it was totally obvious, and she tells me I was "sagging" (I guess my jeans?), but otherwise, no. Argh!

(Yeah, I know a onesie or boxers over top or ... I know all the tricks to hide. I just hadn't used any of them. I never wear T-shirts, to have one on under a polo would feel weird to me. Boxers would likely have been riding low, too. I had a belt on, but I've been losing weight, and it doesn't tighten up enough to not slip a little bit. Argh, if I haven't already said that.)

At least the boss wasn't here. He's cool enough, but decidedly old school.

Meh, again. Have to figure out some less conspicuous way of dealing with this.

Wow. I have to wonder if your office manager is ABDL, since few outside of our circles would even notice, much less comment.

I've had a couple of instances where my shirt has come untucked and I know the waistband of my L4 has been showing, but I haven't had anyone comment, and I really don't think they noticed.

You might pull your office manager aside and let her know that it's a medical issue - that would help to ensure that she doesn't mention it to anybody else in the office.

Shouldn't she have guessed that if you're wearing a diaper, you might be incontinent? I think she was very out of line. She may have been trying to warn you that you were looking obvious, however. I would definitely wear a onesie from now on.

I'm kind of surprised she noticed as well. Which means she was really staring at your butt, lol.

Regular jeans are not the best choice of diapers. Always go with a relaxed or loose fit. As you found out, they don't hide sagging or swelling very good. So yeah, a good diaper cover or onesie should have also been in play. On top of which it sounds like your diaper must hsve been swollen and sagging pretty bad as is.

More just a combination of things than her just simply noticing. Try not to let her get to you, though maybe make a "change" or two to your wardrobe.

No, it was dry / clean, the jeans themselves were sagging a bit. She saw the waistband. I talked to her today and turns out she has IBS issues too, and often wears (especially on her commute - she lives way out (in another county)). Who knew? (I didn't.)

Padded53 said:
It's been said on this forum many times before but (as you found out) unless someone has had direct experience with adult diapers 99% of the adult population would have no idea of what they were seeing even if the top of your diaper was showing. I don't know your marital status but if you're not "attached" right now I'd ask her out on a date.:biggrin:

She’s very married (in fact, I was in her wedding). To a cop. Also, technically an employee. Nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back