Best AB/DL products and stores?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Babykins are awesome when you buy diapers there is a small upcharge to have an additional soaker built in , it doesnt make the diaper much thicker but holds a lot more , kins is the only diaper place that when you ask for that , they dont just put it in the crotch they build it into the entire diaper ,it's a whole lot of go for a little extra dough and worth every cent. For my taste Jenny hasbthe best onesie i have hundreds in all different syles & colors, I order in bulk so i get nice discounts and onesies made exactly for my size instead of generic sized of the rack.

Let me know how you like the onesie , I like these metallic ones on there site but the cut looks weird , it kinda looks like it "flowers" out at the waist , so i would be intrested in what an actual wearer thinks , i have a boatload of onesies ( i only own maybe 20 shirts that aren't onesies) but I am picky about the fit .
Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

It sounds like you've got some great recommendations on this thread. Regarding my personal experience the two sites I have used AB universe and tykables. I love ab universe and their diapers but they also have wonderful onesies that match the diapers! Tykables all around has a large variety of toddler inspired clothing. Good luck and have fun!

Where can I find a nice changing pad?

Reusable bed pads make great changing pads. You can get whatever size you want on amazon.

ABU has the best diapers hands down. As for other ABDL items, Big Tot on Etsy has some excellent onesies, bibs, pacifiers, etc. Also, although I haven't ordered from them personally, Baby Pants has a good variety of products, and their prices are quite reasonable.

Does anyone make a long-sleeved onesie, or maybe one with a turtle neck also?

Babykins makes long sleeve, turtle neck would require filling out a custom clothing form with your measurements, and then talking with Jenny about exactly what you want and what color fabric she has access to at the time. She makes great onesies I wear them every day for the last 15 years!

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back