Roach issue! Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome! I've seen that website and everything our exterminator uses is sold there. Maybe you have a new job now? ;)

So glad to hear this! I am sure the gel has to be safer than toxic sprays.

DprEffect said:
First off I'd like to say which i failed to mention was that my last apartment was a major infestation. My new apartment its minor (for now).

I will keep you guys posted but i believe ive found something that is working. I bought some potent roach bait gel. Stuff is called Advion roach bait gel. It has 846/960 5 star reviews and many people swearing its the only thing that eradicated their german roach infestation.

https://www.domyownpestcontrol.com/...MIo4vlqI_o1wIVh4l-Ch2rVAPyEAQYASABEgJdffD_BwE

Day 1: I put the stuff down in places ive seen them. Within 5 minutes a few roaches were already eating it. This stuff is like crack to them. Lol

Day 2: Saw one run across my desk and had another climb onto my foot. ( just got out of shower, feet were still a little damp on top) had one also crawl up my arm while i was trying to sleep. Saw 2 in bathroom when i flipped light on later that night when i was getting ready for work. This has been normal before putting this bait down.

Day 3: found a 2 dead ones. 1 live one in my dresser when i went to grab a diaper. Didnt see any after that.

Day 4 : a few more dead roaches. No live ones

Day 5: no live or dead roaches

Day 6: no live or dead roaches

Day 7: found 1 dead roach under sink. Might have missed it last time though.
No live roaches.

What The H...eck. Did the pros come up with some new bait that homeowners can use? If it is working, then keep using it! Don't let up for at least another month too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back