My friend agreed to try diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crinklebuttt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I told my friend a couple months ago about diapers. We had always been close friends but now we have become comfortable talking about sexual desires and fantasies. She was saying she wants to try some things that she may need help with. So I was like okay but in exchange you have to try wearing diapers and keep an open mind. She agreed, we shook on it and everything.
We are going to a music show this weekend with friends. Me and her will probly have a hotel room, so it'll be a good opportunity to show her more than i already have. If i can turn her into one of us it will be like a major life goal thats been achieved.
M4s should fit her perfect, and I'm going to buy stickers for them so they arent so plain.
She said she would try peeing but thinks it will be hard to do. I told her thats pretty normal, and sitting on the potty can help get the flow going.
My friends are cool! I love em! This is going to be fun.

I'm curious as to what you think is in it for you (or for the friend)?

Don't push her, don't try to convert her "into one of us", because if she feels threatened, you've lost a good friend.

Naw, theres no losing her as a friend over something silly like a kink.
As far as whats in it for me, its just great having a friend that knows and doesnt care. I highly doubt there will be any sexual relationship between us ever.
Just the other day she was coming to pick me up and i didnt have a shirt on yet, my rearz rebel was sticking out above my jeans like 4 inchs. She was like " oooh thats some nice 'underwear' you have there" and laughed at me.
And also what she wants me to help her with is just as awkward as trying diapers, lol.

Crinklebuttt said:
I told my friend a couple months ago about diapers. We had always been close friends but now we have become comfortable talking about sexual desires and fantasies. She was saying she wants to try some things that she may need help with. So I was like okay but in exchange you have to try wearing diapers and keep an open mind. She agreed, we shook on it and everything.
We are going to a music show this weekend with friends. Me and her will probly have a hotel room, so it'll be a good opportunity to show her more than i already have. If i can turn her into one of us it will be like a major life goal thats been achieved.
M4s should fit her perfect, and I'm going to buy stickers for them so they arent so plain.
She said she would try peeing but thinks it will be hard to do. I told her thats pretty normal, and sitting on the potty can help get the flow going.
My friends are cool! I love em! This is going to be fun.

I don't think I'd start with an xplus... they have a pretty medical and sterile look to them for a novice. On the other hand, I'd also avoid any deeply AB or DL patterns. Might I suggest something very lightweight design that tries to avoid being so direct with "baby" on the print? Maybe something along the lines of ABU preschool or bambino teddy? Just enough to be fun and interesting without screaming hospital, baby, or wild color? (I think that would be better for a newbie than even an all-white diaper with no shell art)

As we've been talking, she has seemed more interested in the practical uses and kinky aspect of diapers versus the AB/little side of things. Therefore a printed diaper might throw here off a bit. I do have a small variety of dipes at the moment... Pullups, one cheap cloth back, tranquility cloth backed, depend silhouette, M4, and i have a couple rearz safari.
Its my part of the deal that shes gonna try it for me so im reserving the righht to pick the diapers. And now that im thinking about it, we can both put on an M4 with a safari over top. But if she dont like the print, its fine by me as i prefer mostly white dipes. The safari alone on her would be way too big its a Lg.
After the music show we're going to, i suggested we get a hotel for two days so we get a full 24 hour recovery period... Floating in the hot tub, curled up in bed diapered and watchingg cartoons. My main goal is to show her how people that dont use diapers are losers that dont know what they're missing. Hahaha

bambinod said:
I don't think I'd start with an xplus... they have a pretty medical and sterile look to them for a novice. On the other hand, I'd also avoid any deeply AB or DL patterns. Might I suggest something very lightweight design that tries to avoid being so direct with "baby" on the print? Maybe something along the lines of ABU preschool or bambino teddy? Just enough to be fun and interesting without screaming hospital, baby, or wild color? (I think that would be better for a newbie than even an all-white diaper with no shell art)

This is great advice. Remember anything this personal that takes this level of trust, you need to be aware of not just what people are saying but how they're saying it. "No" can come in many forms.

As some others have said, I'd really recommend not being too pushy about this. It's cool that your friend is up for trying this but you should prepare yourself for something along the lines of "This is starting to feel too weird." or "I'm done, tried it but it wasn't for me." and make sure you're willing to accept that should it happen. At that point pushing diapers will only put a strain on your friendship and make your friend uncomfortable.

Also when you talk about turning your friend into "one of us", bear in mind that even if your friend ends up liking it a lot it's very unlikely that she'll have the same deeply-ingrained affinity that a lot of the users of this site possess. If she gets into it I would assume she'd view it as something fun, daring, taboo and maybe a little strange in a good way. If you find that's the case I'd call it a win and again, don't push her into diving deeper - which may just take the fun out of it.

Warnings aside I hope you and your friend have a lot of fun no matter how the diaper stuff plays out. Good luck!

I say go for it. Turn her into 'one of us'. I think world domination should be our main focus on this site. "Invasion of the Baby Snatchers". You know, where we befriend non-abdl types and ambush them and replace all of their vanilla underwear with nice fluffy soft diapers.

As far as what type, to really indoctrinate her, baby prints should be used. There are many to choose from. You don't want her to think she is wearing for medical reasons. Try not to confuse the situation.

LOL just to clarify me and her are like brother and sister and have known each other literally since we were babies. We have done lots of drugs over the years and gone down the rabbit hole together many times.
And I'll say again that what i agreed to do for her is quite a bit more erm intimate and strange.
I have no desire for a sexual relationship with her and I'm pretty certain she feels the same way.
Basically it'll be us hanging out like we normally do, only ill just be showing her why i like diapers and trying to tactfully sell the concept to her.
Some of you are lookin' a little too deep into it lol.

have a great time! and let us know how it turns out.

I'm going to ask the question that (I think) must be in everyone's minds: If you're willing and able to share it on here, what are you agreeing to do for your friend in return?

I've always wondered how I'd react if my wife asked me to do something weird - I've always hoped I'd be open minded!

I wont go into details but it is similar to diapers in the sense that it can be sexual and would normally be something you would only mention to a significant other (also like diapers). Her boyfriend shys away from it and pretends to forget to try it. And shes embarrassed to keep asking. Plus they have been fighting lately. There seemed like there might be other things she wants to try.
I don't know what you'd call me and her. Friends with non-sexual benefits? Lol

Hmmm... It sounds like she wants to be close to you. Personally, I don't think she has any interest in diapers, pissing in them, or the music!! I think she is hoping that something 'else' may happen in the hotel! If she looks at your mouth a lot, it means she wants you to kiss her! If that happens... forget the diapers & make love with her to the point where you're too tired to do anything else, except make more love of course!! I envy you.

Crinklebuttt said:
Her boyfriend

To me, this would be a big red STOP sign, unless they've agreed to some sort of open relationship.

Doing kinky stuff with someone who has a significant other in the dark is a no-no in my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back