Thin/summer Nappies

Status
Not open for further replies.

BracedDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Its summer here in Australia with days of 37°C and nights of 28-30°C.
Id like to wear nappies like the Unique Wellness (but they're not sold here anymore), thin but absorbant. My usual Bambino Bianco are a bit warm.

I don't normally wet the bed but have done a few times (not a huge amount,no more than about half a cup).

What would you recommend for light wettings?

I'm not sure about availaibity in Australia, but can you get Tranquility ATN, or Abena? Both are pretty thin and have a limited absorption like what you're needing.

FYI, the longer you wear a diaper the more your body will get used to wearing them.

I live in Florida, and only ever wear thick premium diapers, summer or winter. The first few summers were brutally hot for me, but now I hardly even break a sweat down there in 100+ degree fahrenheit heat. (38+ celcius)

If you can get ABU products where you are, their preschool may be a good pick, they're not as thick but still a good quality ABDL diaper.

If you want thin and absorbent you might look at thinner high sap diapers. The Tena ATN are one of the better medical ones, but honestly it's getting kinda hard to find a thin ABDL diaper nowadays, everyone's trying to outdo the competition for thickest diaper available it seems.

check out https://www.littles-downunder.com.au

Weat whatever you want just buy one of those evaporative colling towels wet it in the morning and just give it a tug to cool down , I don't leave home without one.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Slomo said:
I'm not sure about availaibity in Australia, but can you get Tranquility ATN, or Abena? Both are pretty thin and have a limited absorption

We can get Abena level 2 to level 4

Most airy/comfortable diapers I’ve tried was attends overnight breathable brief. I know most experience diaper wearers summarily pass on attends and other “store brand” diapers. However, the overnight breathable brief is extremely comfortable. It has 6 Velcro tapes that can refastened unlimited times for comfort and late night “adjustments” to your package. This is not a high-capacity diaper compared to other premiums out there, but it will hold light to medium liquid if you don’t flood it.

When I first stared trying to wear overnight, I could not fall asleep because the bulk and strangeness of a super-thick diaper was too unusual for me to relax, and eventually I would get hot and sweat out the diaper, which is not comfortable. The attends overnight breathable brief was like magic - no diaper sweats as it is breathable and very airy, and I could always reposition the tapes for comfort. Most comfortable diapered sleep I’ve had was in that diaper. It would be perfect for moderate daytime wetting in hotter climates.

I agree with the Molicare Slip Super Plus, discreet and good capacity. The Tena Slip Maxi and Tena Flex Brief are also good options. The Flex has lower capacity, but is great in warmer weather and if you are active.

summer diapers up here are long gone. its time for the longjohns. the great thing about that is with heavy thick winter clothes and playing in the snow, you can pee to you hearts content,with or without diapers, and it doesnt matter. if your pants are wet you just blame it on the snow. that is what i did as a kid, and it still works for me as an old fart. lol

I'm also Australian. When I really need cooler, more breathable diapers, I wear Abena M3. They don't have quite as much absorbency as I like, but at least I don't boil to death.

The new Tena Maxi are Now breathable and hold very well. I have made good experience with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back