Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Hey~ So me and my friends have all recently switched our AB/DL group platform over to discord, and I was wondering if anyone wanted to join it~ The group has it's rules and it's PG-13 so no NSFW/Naughty adult things are allowed, but it's lots of fun and under extremely well moderation and has many channels for everyone's needs and of course you can let a mod, the owner, or any admin know what we can do to make the group an even better and fun place to hang out in! Invite: https://discord.gg/UC36Kyx

What's discord?
: strife, conflict, friction, hostility, antagonism, antipathy, enmity, bad feeling, ill feeling, bad blood, argument, quarreling, squabbling, bickering, wrangling, feuding, contention, disagreement, dissension, dispute, difference of opinion, disunity, division, opposition; infighting

Does not sound like a place I'd like at all especially with ADISC being so great and all.

Nam Repaid said:
What's discord?

Discord is a chat and VOIP app/website. ADISC also hosts a discord chat.

The ADISC discord is easier to talk to your closest friends whether privately or publicly. I haven't done much publicly but have had good chats with friends privately.

NeoTheFox said:
Hey~ So me and my friends have all recently switched our AB/DL group platform over to discord, and I was wondering if anyone wanted to join it~ The group has it's rules and it's PG-13 so no NSFW/Naughty adult things are allowed, but it's lots of fun and under extremely well moderation and has many channels for everyone's needs and of course you can let a mod, the owner, or any admin know what we can do to make the group an even better and fun place to hang out in! Invite: https://discord.gg/UC36Kyx

Scaramouche said:
The ADISC discord is easier to talk to your closest friends whether privately or publicly. I haven't done much publicly but have had good chats with friends privately.

I would second this, the site already has a discord. Could maybe try and get a small chat group added or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back