Little got a Girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.

FirstTimeMommy

Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
So, I posted about losing my little, and he did come back and we talked. I felt we both did some good opening up and I thought things were good. He then had a lot of adult life time and he met a girl. He was nice and adult enough to tell me that he had found a girl at college that he was very into and is starting to date and feels it’s wrong to continue our relationship. So he essentially dumped me. I completely understand and appreciate his honesty with me, but damn it.....this really hurts.
I have always been a drama free, even keeled, emotionally strong person. This experience in this community has not worked out to be one that is good for me. I am thankful that I got to learn about this “odd” or “different” lifestyle and learn that it really is far more about closeness, openness and trust with someone’s vulnerabilities, but I am going to bow out and say goodbye.

I only put this here because I had no one else to tell it to, and had to get the words out of me.

I am sorry to see you go. I think you are a good asset to us. Maybe you should just lay low and hope for a new little before leaving?

I'm sorry it didn't work out. Breaking up is never easy.

Remember though that getting the words out of you can be a very important thing. Being emotionally strong is all well and good for maintaining appearances and connections but without an outlet these things end up eating us from within. I understand if you feel like you no longer want to visit our site but I advocate finding someone or somewhere to keep venting for your health's sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back