• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissW

Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Hi there, I'm a female diaper lover. I'm 26 and discovered my obsession when I was 10, I suppose it was because I had to wear pull-ups to bed due to having some bed-wetting issues back then. I felt embarrassed when I wore the pull-ups, though the embarrassment wasn't because I hated wearing them, but because I liked them.

I discovered this sight awhile ago and got excited because I can chat with others who feel the same way.

Can't wait to start chatting with you guys <3

MissW said:
Hi there, I'm a female diaper lover. I'm 26 and discovered my obsession when I was 10, I suppose it was because I had to wear pull-ups to bed due to having some bed-wetting issues back then. I felt embarrassed when I wore the pull-ups, though the embarrassment wasn't because I hated wearing them, but because I liked them.

I discovered this sight awhile ago and got excited because I can chat with others who feel the same way.

Welcome MissW! We all love to chat and we all share a common interest! :think:

What else do you like to do in or out of diapers? What's your favorite diaper?

MissW said:

Its nice to here from you. Diapers are a woulderful thing. Is not a shameful thing. I wore diapers longer in life because of wetting problems myself. I enjoy wearing them in life even now. I really like plastic backed babyish diapers and even like onesies. They make me feel secure. Be nice to here from you.

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

MissW said:

Welcome to the site!

Do you have any favorite authors?

I used to wet the bed myself but only got to wear Goodnites (Pull-Us if we're really being honest.) on trips and camping trips.

Finally, other people who like pull-ups :D

MissW said:

Uh, there's one little problem. Your profile states that your 18 and now your saying that your 26? I'm confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back