Scared.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
siysiy said:

Hi BabyAshie

writing a letter some time is a good way of doing things, it sounds like you walk a tit rope, you can put how you are felling in a letter, you can put it all down and you are not going to be interrupted, or ignored.

if you are able to move out and it is an option then go for that as well.

you are being Been a very brave boy

And I think you're have been very brave boy for a long time.

All the best kiddo.

This is all know how it goes.

Siysiy

Thank you for the support. :)

- - - Updated - - -

SleepingBlueWolf said:
You're at a tough age to have parents which aren't accepting of your lifestyle. Be strong Ashie and try not to get yourself too worked up. What's important is that you're doing you despite your challenges.

I just stress out easily and anxiety doesnt help at all...

Hey BabyAshie

Hang in there. So far from the sound of things this could have been a lot worse. As you've heard in some of the replies some people here have been caught at one time or another, be glad it was just a younger sibling and not your parents. I remember when my mother found my stash of baby things, she shamed and embarrassed me over it to the point where I had to keep this side of myself completely hidden until I got a place of my own.

If you are worried and stressed the best I can recommend is that you take a deep breath and try to compose yourself, as I said, so far things don't sound as though they have gotten out of hand.

If possible, I would suggest that perhaps you find another hiding place for your things and keep these interests on the down-low for the time being, keep them to yourself and confide with your friends at ADISC. If I recall correctly, you also have a very supportive boyfriend, I would suggest you confide in him as well.

In any event, I'm sorry this happened, but keep calm and hopefully this will all blow over.

You take care now.

Poofybutt said:
Hey BabyAshie

Hang in there. So far from the sound of things this could have been a lot worse. As you've heard in some of the replies some people here have been caught at one time or another, be glad it was just a younger sibling and not your parents. I remember when my mother found my stash of baby things, she shamed and embarrassed me over it to the point where I had to keep this side of myself completely hidden until I got a place of my own.

If you are worried and stressed the best I can recommend is that you take a deep breath and try to compose yourself, as I said, so far things don't sound as though they have gotten out of hand.

If possible, I would suggest that perhaps you find another hiding place for your things and keep these interests on the down-low for the time being, keep them to yourself and confide with your friends at ADISC. If I recall correctly, you also have a very supportive boyfriend, I would suggest you confide in him as well.

In any event, I'm sorry this happened, but keep calm and hopefully this will all blow over.

You take care now.

Thanks for the response man, always nice hearing from you! ^~^ :paci:

Good luck! Hope she doesn't tell them.
Can't imagine how horrible it felt to have her find them.

Is there some way to keep her away from your stuff/room in the future? Would your parents listen to a sit down discussion about respect & not going through people's stuff?
There are so many other things she could've found that would be worse at her age and I doubt she'll be allowed to snoop on their things!

Tell your sister they were for a costume that you and your friends were dressing up in funny things. Shift her perception of them so that they are a joke to her, hell even give them to her and say she can have them for her dolls. You'll just have to restock your stash.

BabyAshie said:
My 6 year old sister found my little stuff and is threatening to tell my parents......... Idk what to do........ I'm really scared.....

stay calm she is only 6 try to talk to her about why its wrong to go through other peoples things without permission and then tell your parent what she did before she gets a chance to tell them what she found.

- - - Updated - - -

BabyAshie said:
I'm just going to reply to EVERYONE here, it seems like she really has forgot, but I'm not really sure... I'm still kinda shaken that my things were found which is really just diapers, my paci, and powder for said diapers... thank you all for your kind words and I really hope this just blows over... my parents aren't even accdepting that I'm gay so I doubt they'd accept this...

I feel your pain but sooner or later she will forget all about it when something more interesting comes along. My dad was not accepting when he found my diapers,paci,bottles,etc he took it to the extreme even when I tried talking with him and tried to educate him about abdl infantilism but the were set in their ways even went as far as kicking me out of the house dont get me wrong not all parents are like this because my mom was the only one who accepted me for who I was. good luck I would hide your stuff in another location that only you know. this will go away in time.

- - - Updated - - -

BabyAshie said:
That would be great. If they would listen to me. They're the type of people who don't have time for what other people say and they make fun of me for it and such. They know about the diapers but not the little stuff. Plus they'd tell the whole family.

I would wait until they confront you about it before jumping off the deep end. stay calm and try to educate them and tell them how you feel because maybe if they knew how it makes you fee the might be a little more understanding I know that you said they dont listen to you but you never know until you try.

- - - Updated - - -

Crinklebuttt said:
Tell your sister they were for a costume that you and your friends were dressing up in funny things. Shift her perception of them so that they are a joke to her, hell even give them to her and say she can have them for her dolls. You'll just have to restock your stash.

even if he told his sister it was for a costume she would still want to tell also if he gave them to her for her dolls the parents are going to ask where she got them and then she is going to tell them who she got them from

Last edited by a moderator:
dragon123 said:
stay calm she is only 6 try to talk to her about why its wrong to go through other peoples things without permission and then tell your parent what she did before she gets a chance to tell them what she found.

- - - Updated - - -

I feel your pain but sooner or later she will forget all about it when something more interesting comes along. My dad was not accepting when he found my diapers,paci,bottles,etc he took it to the extreme even when I tried talking with him and tried to educate him about abdl infantilism but the were set in their ways even went as far as kicking me out of the house dont get me wrong not all parents are like this because my mom was the only one who accepted me for who I was. good luck I would hide your stuff in another location that only you know. this will go away in time.

- - - Updated - - -

I would wait until they confront you about it before jumping off the deep end. stay calm and try to educate them and tell them how you feel because maybe if they knew how it makes you fee the might be a little more understanding I know that you said they dont listen to you but you never know until you try.

even if he told his sister it was for a costume she would still want to tell also if he gave them to her for her dolls the parents are going to ask where she got them and then she is going to tell them who she got them from

Thanks for the reply. But honestly, knowing them, I doubt they'll understand at all. Probably would get kicked out, they've threatened to before...

BabyAshie said:
My parents would belive her because they know I like diapers.
Being discovered always freaks me (and not only me) - in base of my experience.

BabyAshie said:
And they're not accepting AT ALL so...
This is hard to deal. The best choice is move out from parents house, but not always is the best solution because... (insert first problems which you can see.) Next time think about good (locked) place to hide your stuff, actually is the best what you can do.

BabyAshie said:
Thanks for the reply. But honestly, knowing them, I doubt they'll understand at all. Probably would get kicked out, they've threatened to before...

OK with that said I think getting out of there as soon as possible is your best bet also I'm sorry to hear that your parents threatened to kick you out over this it seems that they don't want to listen and want you to be who they want you to be I have the same problems with my parents to I would wait until I have the house all to myself to stay hidden ion this case but I still believe that moving out would be you best option

Hopefully you've dodged the bullet on this one.

But be on guard though, in case your sister hasn't forgotten.

ORBaby said:
Don't lie to your parents... t is something you want to keep private.

You should keep it private by telling people?! Sounds like a bit of a contradiction... :-/

This is definitely the time to lie to your parents! Why wouldn't you?!

Hi Kiddo

First don't lie it could make thing worse.

That and it has been fore day now, and nothing has happen that you told us about so hopefully you are going to be OK.

tiny said:
You should keep it private by telling people?! Sounds like a bit of a contradiction... :-/

Because lies almost never work, and they come back to hurt you the most.

Slomo said:
Because lies almost never work, and they come back to hurt you the most.

Sounds like you're not very good at lying. :p They nearly always work in my experience.

And I don't see how lying about liking diapers would some hurt you. The worst that could happen is that someone finds out... and then you're only in the position you'd be in if you unnecessarily told the truth in the first place.

Why stir things up, embarrass yourself, and make your parents uncomfortable? What is there to gain?

tiny said:

I was referring to the parents questioning him about what his sister told them. Lying to them at that point would make them lose trust in him. You took " t is something you want to keep private." out of context, it was for him to tell his parents (who already know about the diapers) that he wants to keep his wearing private.

tiny said:
Sounds like you're not very good at lying. :p They nearly always work in my experience.

And I don't see how lying about liking diapers would some hurt you. The worst that could happen is that someone finds out... and then you're only in the position you'd be in if you unnecessarily told the truth in the first place.

Why stir things up, embarrass yourself, and make your parents uncomfortable? What is there to gain?

Ok, how about lies also morally backrupt you as a person, and prove you have no honor.

And do you really think his parents will be more un comfortable when they come across his stash and come to their oen misconclusions, or when he explains things to them in a proper and adult manner? The whole point in telling them is to avoind that extra akwardness, embarassement, and lack of understanding.

Parents finding out barely starts with them finding out. A LOT worse can happen after that.

Slomo said:
Ok, how about lies also morally backrupt you as a person, and prove you have no honor.

You're kidding?! That's an absurdly unsophisticated ideology. It's fine to lie about some things. It's not just socially acceptable; it's expected.

Can you imagine how international diplomacy would work if no one ever lied? We all have to be diplomatic at some point or another. It's not immoral to lie; it would often be immoral to tell the truth.

Slomo said:
And do you really think his parents will be more un comfortable when they come across his stash and come to their oen misconclusions, or when he explains things to them in a proper and adult manner? The whole point in telling them is to avoind that extra akwardness, embarassement, and lack of understanding.

Yes! The former! One hundred percent!

Onesieman said:
On a scale of 1-10, how understanding are your parents. 1 being "they don't care because you're an adult." 10 being "you are so screwed."
BabyAshie said:
At a 10.. :/
BabyAshie said:
my parents aren't even accdepting that I'm gay so I doubt they'd accept this...

How could it be a good idea to announce your fetish to the unaccepting parents with whom you live? I can't pretend to know, but based on the information given by BabyAshie, it doesn't sound like the best plan to me.

Slomo said:
Parents finding out barely starts with them finding out. A LOT worse can happen after that.

EXACTLY!!! So keep it private and discrete. Don't give them a reason to worry. That's parent-abuse! :p

None of us really know the OP's situation. They're the only person who can really gauge the situation and figure out what's best. I hope BabyAshie takes on board everyone's opinions (not just my own) and does what's best for him.

Good luck, BabyAshie! :smile:

tiny said:
. . . Sounds like you're not very good at lying. :p They nearly always work in my experience.
I'm sorry to be a bit off topic, but this is hilarious.:lol: In today's edition of Obvious News, Spectrumites don't lie well. They usually lie, and understand when others are lying, and why others lie, so badly, it's common myth we can't lie at all, and many can be easily duped. In other news, Neurotypicals find lying easy, and now, back to regularly scheduled programming. Look, dude, I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm saying that's a 10 on the, "no shit," scale.:lol:

That being said, when trying to survive powerful, abusive assholes, knuckling under and conforming can be the right thing.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
I'm sorry to be a bit off topic, but this is hilarious.:lol: In today's edition of Obvious News, Spectrumites don't lie well.

But how is anyone supposed to guess that the OP is "on the spectrum"?! BabieAshie didn't mention it at all. Can Spectrumites read each others' minds or something? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back