Is there anything better then a wet warm diaper:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pete67 said:
The best thing for me is the act of wetting itself, I do enjoy the wet warmness as well though, also slipping on a fresh clean pair, far more comfortable than underwear!
I agree.

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk

I love the feeling of a wet, warm diaper :)

I wet & warm diaper wearing a printed onesie lying in a crib in a perfectly warm room with sun coming through the window.

It's good and all but I can think of quite a few things I find better than a wet diaper. Still, there's nothing else quite like it.

A nice warm and wet diaper does feel good. But so does a dry one

Sendt fra min BTV-W09 med Tapatalk

can't beat being padded especially the thrill & embarrassment of waddling, with a cg cooing & babying me, also while waiting for a bus its a good way to warm up by having an um um accident I swears. *blushes*

Rather have a dry fresh diaper on than a wet one in my opinion.

Warm and wet, freshly peed

lol

Slomo, I'm starting, STARTING, to come-around to this way of thinking about it!

I still haz some work to do before I succumb entirely and find it all 'Fun'!

I doubt I'll ever enjoy it? Damned happy I HAVE 'em (diapers), 'cause w/o 'em, life would truly be horrendous!

B.

I really enjoy my weekend because I don't have to get out of my overnight diaper and shower for work right away in the morning, Like this morning I woke up and didn't have to change until after noon , just before I started to leak, warm wet diaper freshly kept warm with little squirts all morning.. the best

Nah would have to say a clean diaper def feels better, especially after a change.

Bucephalus said:
lol

Slomo, I'm starting, STARTING, to come-around to this way of thinking about it!

I still haz some work to do before I succumb entirely and find it all 'Fun'!

I doubt I'll ever enjoy it? Damned happy I HAVE 'em (diapers), 'cause w/o 'em, life would truly be horrendous!

B.

It helps when you wear a diaper you can truly trust to not leak.

Warm,wet and sticky is awesome!

Right On!

I agree with Speck, there are a lot of things better than a warm wet diaper. That being said, I'd rather be wearing a warm wet diaper than anything else on the face of the earth. It just feels so damn good.

While there are certainly other things that I enjoy more in my life, yes regarding diapers it is my favorite.

Slomo said:
The only thing better than a warm and wet diaper is changing into a clean and dry one.

And the only thing better than a clean dry diaper is wetting it. It's a constant cycle that just keeps getting better and better.

I have to agree with you here. Wet and warm is a lot of fun but that fresh and dry diaper is amazing--that never-ending cycle of bliss.

When I pee, sometimes it seems like my urine is really hot--not scalding, of course, but noticeably hot. It is a nice sensation but I sometimes wonder if my urine is supposed to be that warm.

Wet, warm and messy :)

wetting a dry diaper feels the best for me. just letting go & feeling that warm wet pee spreading is the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back