Is there anything better then a wet warm diaper:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alwaysman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Who loves a wet warm diaper:)?

Yes! Wet & warm is the best. Www.DL.org

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

Fascinating said:
Yes! Wet & warm is the best. Www.DL.org

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

Link don't work.

And there is something I enjoy more than a warm wet diaper. ;)

I love a wet diapee! :paci:

I love them and makes a good hand warmer.

Love it very warm.

Yup. Wet and mushy is better.

I actually like it HOT! Not burning hot but hotter than pee! That's the joy of slowly filling your diaper up to the maximum with bottles of water, via pipes, shower head etc! I even had time off work once, so I rigged a way for hot water to slowly fill up a double diaper over an entire night! I woke up really wet but they swelled into giant balloons!

I love being in warm wet nappies.

The only thing better than a warm and wet diaper is changing into a clean and dry one.

And the only thing better than a clean dry diaper is wetting it. It's a constant cycle that just keeps getting better and better.

Slomo said:
The only thing better than a warm and wet diaper is changing into a clean and dry one.

And the only thing better than a clean dry diaper is wetting it. It's a constant cycle that just keeps getting better and better.

It's a vicious, beautiful cycle

Dry, wet, and messy all have their own charm.

Yes, it’s a great feeling!

A wet diaper feels nice anytime no doubt. But for ME personally, I love it the most in the mornings. Its just so warm and soft and I love just laying under the blanket in a squishy diaper.

But the fact that I am a natural bedwetter just adds to iy for me...because I wake up wet and realize I had no control over it. So the fact that I'm in a diaper just makes it so much better because I'm protected. It takes me back to my younger years of bedwetting and makes me feel a bit kiddish.

I do.

YES YES YES! All of these statements are true for me. A wet diaper is fantastic! I love the feeling of a squishy diaper. I like to squeeze a soaking wet diaper with my hands or between my legs and/or I like to poke the outside of my diaper with my finger and see my finger indentations move about as I poke in different spots.

oleman72 said:
I love them and makes a good hand warmer.
It does. I don't know if you meant you stick your hand on the outside of your diaper or down in it after it is wet to warm your hands. I am one that likes to stick my hand(s) down in my diaper after I have wet. I get into my diaper from the front, the back or a leg hole; it all depends how I feel. It is so warm and squishy. I also like to tear the inside liner while still wearing it after I wet so that the warm, wet, squishiness gets in all the crevices and has direct contact.

Travis9800 said:
I actually like it HOT! Not burning hot but hotter than pee! That's the joy of slowly filling your diaper up to the maximum with bottles of water, via pipes, shower head etc! I even had time off work once, so I rigged a way for hot water to slowly fill up a double diaper over an entire night! I woke up really wet but they swelled into giant balloons!
Filing it up with hot water from a shower or pouring water down into it is great. Plus it bulges more with it being just water and not urine. The hydrogel absorbs less with liquids that contain salts (i.e. urine) so hot water is great in its own right. Its warm and the diaper has even more bulge to it!

Slomo said:

True statement! Whenever I wear a clean diaper all I want to do is wet it. Then after I wet it I want another clean one because the dry softness feels nice too. But when I do get a clean one I want it to be wet and squishy again. Its wonderful!

Last edited:
warm wet diapers with warm, slighty damp pjs over them.

The best thing for me is the act of wetting itself, I do enjoy the wet warmness as well though, also slipping on a fresh clean pair, far more comfortable than underwear!

I love waking up in a warm wet diaper under my plastic pants. When the diaper is wet it feels softer and clings to my bottom. It's a temptation to stay in bed and just luxuriate.

Travis9800 said:
Huh?

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back