• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello New World!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReactiveAdam115

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
1) Hello! Who are you?

I am a freshmen in college studding Mechanics and a lover of all that is gaming and the yeeetube.

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

I love wearing diapers and hoping to find people that share my mindset.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regressi

I love all games no mater what system, especially horror. I also enjoy bowling, hanging out with friend or family, reading, watching documentary's and playing the bass.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

I am here looking to meet people that I can actually talk to. More impartially I an here learn how to accept my-self.

ReactiveAdam115 said:
1) Hello! Who are you?

I am a freshmen in college studding Mechanics and a lover of all that is gaming and the yeeetube.

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

I love wearing diapers and hoping to find people that share my mindset.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regressi

I love all games no mater what system, especially horror. I also enjoy bowling, hanging out with friend or family, reading, watching documentary's and playing the bass.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

I am here looking to meet people that I can actually talk to. More impartially I an here learn how to accept my-self.

A perfect intro! Welcome ReactiveAdam! We are a support site and are here to help each other in anyway we can. If you have questions - ask!

You play bass? In a band?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back