• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introduction!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrinceBlueberry

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
1) Hello! Who are you?

Well you can call me Blue. I have a lot of interests in stuff like musicals and animation. Im not really sure of what to write, but ill be posting a lot. Sorry if my grammar and stuff bothers you. I write quickly and never check... :sweatdrop:

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

When i was 14 my friend was dared to call her boyfriend ''daddy'' for a week, this got me thinking. I would always walk down the baby section in the store. Eventually i found the place where they kept all the ''adult diapers'' I would look at them but i never bought anything. Now that im an adult living with my bf who knows and is actually my daddy i can be open about it! yay.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)
i write a lot, it has to go through a lot of checking though. I get so excited to write something it comes out all garbled! I also like a lot of the more ''modern'' musicals, such as Be More Chill, Hamilton, and others. I draw a lot too but its nothing professional.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?
Im just here to talk and learn. Ive browsed this forum since i was 18 but finally made an account...
- Blueberry

Welcome Blue! That was a great intro. Your grammar and spelling are fine, from what I can see. Did you find our writer's section yet? Many members write stories and post them there. Go ahead and put on there! Also, some will post their drawings on their home page.

Enjoy your blankie fort!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back