Hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.

WABX

Bed wetter.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It started a week a go Tuesday afternoon 3:pm. Started to get a bad pain in my replacement knee. I got out at 5:pm hurting worse. Got to where i could not sleep. Time now 5:am drove my self to the hospital ER got out of my truck could barley walk.
Got in and checked in taken to a room and it takes hour to get shit started. Found that i had a missive infection in there. Went the next day and seen the surgeon that put my knee in. He took a big syringe stuck it in my knee pulled out a nasty looking crap out of it. Went to emergency surgery Friday got it cleaned out as much as possible.
From there sent to hospital (different one) farther away. Started a massive regiment of antibiotics every 6 hours or so. Got to a room where they had a cupboard which has diapers in it. Two night out of 5 i peed right thru them told the i had an accident after i thru the diaper out. They changed the sheets. Hospital diapers truly suck. Now i am at home and have to continue antibiotics every 12 hours for the next 40 days.

WABX said:
It started a week a go Tuesday afternoon 3:pm. Started to get a bad pain in my replacement knee. I got out at 5:pm hurting worse. Got to where i could not sleep. Time now 5:am drove my self to the hospital ER got out of my truck could barley walk.
Got in and checked in taken to a room and it takes hour to get shit started. Found that i had a missive infection in there. Went the next day and seen the surgeon that put my knee in. He took a big syringe stuck it in my knee pulled out a nasty looking crap out of it. Went to emergency surgery Friday got it cleaned out as much as possible.
From there sent to hospital (different one) farther away. Started a massive regiment of antibiotics every 6 hours or so. Got to a room where they had a cupboard which has diapers in it. Two night out of 5 i peed right thru them told the i had an accident after i thru the diaper out. They changed the sheets. Hospital diapers truly suck. Now i am at home and have to continue antibiotics every 12 hours for the next 40 days.

I'm really sorry to hear all this. Hopefully the antibiotics should do their thing. How long ago did you have the knee replaced?

09 It went will and there was no rime or reason how i got it. I didn't have cold or flu or nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

Same date that i started here which how i got here with lots of time on my hands healing.

WABX, one time I got bursitis in one knee quite bad, when they pulled out a lot of the fluid and had it tested, there was staphylococcus bacteria in it. I hadn't cut myself, no flu, cold, or other infection, had been perfectly healthy. The doctor told me that we often have harmful bacteria in our systems that find somewhere they can get a foothold for a bit.

I spent a lot of time on antibiotics for that, as well as having to be on bed rest for over a month with the leg held in one position to avoid moving the knee. It sucks, I wish you the best.

Infections sometimes just happen my late wife had an artificial hip put in and kept getting revisions because of infection until they couldn't put another prosthesis in.take your antibiotics faithfully and we will pray for good outcome, meanwhile that's 40 days to play radio on watch movies.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Yeah the infection is drawn to metal. I am on my iv as i type this.

I need to get some antennas up and start playing on the radio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back