Are you wearing a diaper right now & is it wet or dry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A medium Crinklz, very wet from overnight.

Still in my very very wet overnight abeana M4 which is going to be replaced with another before i go Trap shooting in just a bit.

Because I no longer get to wear very often during the week, the weekends are pretty much all I have, so I've opted for a Northshore Care Air Supreme. That way, if my wife wakes up, she won't be able to hear the telltale crinkle as I walk. Yes, it's a thick diaper--especially when wet, as it is now--but with a long t-shirt on, you cant tell.

Short answer: Northshore AirSupreme, wet, in stealth mode.

-RMS

After my shower I'm in my A+ diaper. Dry for now but won't be that way much longer.

I'm in a (HDIS) Reassure Overnights PREMIUM, and it's wet, front to back. Typical, for me.

Wearing a goodnite xl right now. Wet in the front, running around at work.

Wearing a double cloth diaper and plastic pants. Very wet. Getting ready to change.

Been wearing a abu kiddo Medium. Since last night it’s wet but It is still thirsty for more😯

I am actually trying to make my new tykables leak today, also trying to see if the padding will fall apart and clump up.
I put a dry diaper on this morning at 8, I’ve been running errands, doing yard work all day, i m pretty wet but so far no leaks and from what i can feel the padding has stayed in place

I hope I'm dry this afternoon because I'm just wearing undies for a while. What was I thinking?

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back