Are you wearing a diaper right now & is it wet or dry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brokenbiskit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Right now I'm wearing diapers. I just got some cloth diapers & plastic pants & I'm going to break them in. I'm still dry but that shouldn't last much longer.

I've been in a wet diaper all day. It makes the time go by and let's me think of something I enjoy instead of some bad memories which I've been laboring under. Better wet than depressed. That should be on my license plate.

I hope you cycled them first otherwise more is gonna be wet than just diapers.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

dogboy said:
I've been in a wet diaper all day. It makes the time go by and let's me think of something I enjoy instead of some bad memories which I've been laboring under. Better wet than depressed. That should be on my license plate.

My heart aches so much for you. I can't even begin to know what you're going through.

I wear pads all day. They're like mini-diapers. :)

Scaramouche said:
My heart aches so much for you. I can't even begin to know what you're going through.

I wear pads all day. They're like mini-diapers. :)

Thanks. Saturdays have always been a little difficult for me. This one just had to be countered by diapers......sigh.

dogboy said:
Anything you need a friend on dogboy ? I am free if you need a friend.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I'm wearing a modded Pull-Up and it's wet.

I am waiting on an order of pre school scented diapers but am wearing a always discreet underware now. Am dry for now but will need a change soon, will somebody change me please:).

I'm wearing 2 Walgreens Certainty Diapers and it's dry.

I just got home and changed into a new tykables and my pj's.

I've been really sick the last 2 days, so wearing an A+. Dry, but I just changed. it's like my 4th today. :blushie:

I'm in a Babypants "my first" training pants (white) and Haian clear plastic pants. They're dry now. They should be wet before morning.

Dry i just put it on.

I'm wearing a very soaked pad. Almost time for the evening diaper.

Wet! A new blue Molicare slip super plus with a Luvs 6 as a booster I put on at 8PM, (3 hours ago). I expect this combo to make it past dawn.

Wet and messy Bambino Classico.

Just put on a Molicare mobile. It's dry so far...

Sadly, I'm in big-boy pants at the moment. And, although I suppose it goes without saying, they're... WET AND MESSY!!

(Ok, fine. Dry.)

Yeah I’m wearing a very wet Tena Slip right now. I’ll change before I fall asleep though because we can’t have leaks through the night lol

I'm wearing a tykables overnights and it is dryyyy.....wet now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back