• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi here's my little introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomiDDDDD

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Hi guys and girls, what's up.
As the title suggests I'm new here. And I don't really know how to do this kind of introduction so I'm just gonna go with spddan's 'cheat sheet'.
_

Greetings from Germany, I'm Domi. There's not much to say about me concerning school and career. I finished school a few years back. And a chaotic situation ever since.

I've been fascinated by age-play, regression and especially diapers for quite some time and I don't really know when it started, it just sort of developed over the last couple of years. But so far I've kept it to myself, and that's good for now.

Putting that aside I'm pretty much always on my lap-top(games, YouTube, Netflix, researching science-y stuff, etc), or I'm hanging around with friends.
I used to do sports, not any more though sadly, but I want to get into it again.

So then to wrap things up, I didn't really have a big plan of what to do here. For now i just wanted to browse through all the stories and the supportive threads and posts.

Yeah well that's it from my side. I hope I'll find some interesting things and have a good time here.

Bye and peace out, folks

PS: I hope my English wasn't too bad :sweatdrop: :smile1:

DomiDDDDD said:
Hi guys and girls, what's up.
As the title suggests I'm new here. And I don't really know how to do this kind of introduction so I'm just gonna go with spddan's 'cheat sheet'.
_

Greetings from Germany, I'm Domi. There's not much to say about me concerning school and career. I finished school a few years back. And a chaotic situation ever since.

I've been fascinated by age-play, regression and especially diapers for quite some time and I don't really know when it started, it just sort of developed over the last couple of years. But so far I've kept it to myself, and that's good for now.

Putting that aside I'm pretty much always on my lap-top(games, YouTube, Netflix, researching science-y stuff, etc), or I'm hanging around with friends.
I used to do sports, not any more though sadly, but I want to get into it again.

So then to wrap things up, I didn't really have a big plan of what to do here. For now i just wanted to browse through all the stories and the supportive threads and posts.

Yeah well that's it from my side. I hope I'll find some interesting things and have a good time here.

Bye and peace out, folks

PS: I hope my English wasn't too bad :sweatdrop: :smile1:

You're English was great! We have a few other members here from Germany. That was a good intro! What kind of sports do you do?

As far as ADISC goes - Please read all the threads that interest you and don't be afraid to post! Maybe start one yourself? Welcome!

sorry for the late reply.
Concerning sports I did Karate for about 10 years but stopped about a year ago. And now I'm doing a little bit of Fitness to get back into shape and at a later time I will probably get back into karate. I do want to get the black belt, but for now getting back into shape is more important :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back