• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello All

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hondadx

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I am new to the site but not the community. I am 34 year old male from central ny and have been loving diapers ever since about 4 yeas old, when I use to sneak them from my pre school. I am open to meet and chat with anyone. Feel free to drop me a line. I am a fan of almost anything automotive and recently have been doing a lot of woodworking.

Hello Hondadx and welcome to the group.

Very informative introduction.

Egor

Hondadx said:
I am new to the site but not the community. I am 34 year old male from central ny and have been loving diapers ever since about 4 yeas old, when I use to sneak them from my pre school. I am open to meet and chat with anyone. Feel free to drop me a line. I am a fan of almost anything automotive and recently have been doing a lot of woodworking.

Hi and welcome. I'm guessing you car of choice at the moment is a Honda? I have a Honda Pilot and love it. I also love those duel overhead camshafts and four valves per cylinder.

Yeah Honda is the way to go. It all started with a 93 civic D.C. Now I have moved on to a 2014 ridgeline se and a 2007 accord ex-l v-6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back