Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm engaged!!!

Quote Originally Posted by plasticsounds View Post
    Slomo, we're you answering my background question? I really do want to know more about you, but I was asking OP.
    My appologies, I though you were asking me. Yeah those would be good questions for the OP too. I hope he isn't jumping into marriage too soon (which often leads to an early divorce), and really hope he isn't planning on trying to hide his diapers to his fiance (which never works and always backfires).

As for me, I don't want to just take over the OPs thread. I'm an open book though, so feel free to PM me (or start another thread) and ask away.

Quote Originally Posted by Slomo View Post
    My appologies, I though you were asking me. Yeah those would be good questions for the OP too. I hope he isn't jumping into marriage too soon (which often leads to an early divorce), and really hope he isn't planning on trying to hide his diapers to his fiance (which never works and always backfires).

As for me, I don't want to just take over the OPs thread. I'm an open book though, so feel free to PM me (or start another thread) and ask away.
    Will do.