Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Yay my very close friends a furry~!!

  1. #1

    Default Yay my very close friends a furry~!!

    Wow I cant believe it today in math for some reason I started messing around and acting like a kitten and I told her I was going to draw whiskers on myself. What do ya know? She said to me "Oh my god i love doing that" then she said "If I could get a pair of cat ears I would totally wear them" Then I started telling her she might be a furry and I explained to her about the furry fandom!


    Now I'm not a furry but her being one might aid me when I tell her about me being a tb/dl.

  2. #2

    Default

    She's not necessarily a furry. Not many girls are.

    She might just like acting like a cat. Doesn't mean she's into furry things.

    I wouldn't be too sure at this point. She may or may not be one, but it depends on how you explained the furry fandom.

    If she is, awesome. If not, oh well.

    Oh, and just an FYI, a lot of furries look down on *B/DLism. Don't ask why, they just are. She may not be as accepting as you predict.

    --The Silent Assassin--

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by TheSilentAssassin View Post

    Oh, and just an FYI, a lot of furries look down on *B/DLism. Don't ask why, they just are. She may not be as accepting as you predict.

    --The Silent Assassin--
    Oh yea...I forgot about that...

  4. #4

    Default

    I don't know if it would be that she is furry or just likes her animal tendencies. i just got diaper fur.

  5. #5

    Default

    Talking about furries... I have a nickname... (which refers to a wolf name.) Anyways a friend suddenly was like... oh so are you a furry!?! Haha. I was not sure how to reply so I just played it off that I did not know what he was talking about. He then said well i guess not since you don't even know what it is. Then he explained it to me. So I think he might be one... I am not sure though. But he has that aurora about him.

    diaperedwolfcub

  6. #6
    Mako

    Default

    Anyone aware of internet culture knows about furries, so don't expect anyone who suggests it to be furry, or more importatly furry friendly.

    As for furries looking down on *b/dlism, its sad but true. Due to the unfortunate conduct of some babyfurs, it's reflected badly upon all of us. Now we have to work twice as hard to break the stereotypes.
    On top of that, many furs ironically misunderstand age-play and cub art.

  7. #7
    Error404

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by TheSilentAssassin View Post
    She's not necessarily a furry. Not many girls are.

    She might just like acting like a cat. Doesn't mean she's into furry things.

    I wouldn't be too sure at this point. She may or may not be one, but it depends on how you explained the furry fandom.

    If she is, awesome. If not, oh well.

    Oh, and just an FYI, a lot of furries look down on *B/DLism. Don't ask why, they just are. She may not be as accepting as you predict.

    --The Silent Assassin--
    I randomly raid the local furmeets. They think I'm cute. ^.^

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Error404 View Post
    I randomly raid the local furmeets. They think I'm cute. ^.^
    You should raid a london one some time, always fun + its my local ^_^

  9. #9
    xdeadx

    Default

    She could just be a catgirl or whatever they call em =s

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by xdeadx View Post
    She could just be a catgirl or whatever they call em =s
    that'd be a Neko, or nekoid as a species

Similar Threads

  1. am I a furry?
    By curiousitykitten in forum Babyfur / Diaperfur
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 25-Apr-2009, 04:29
  2. thank you all"Confiding in close friends"
    By roomoocatfish in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 24-Jan-2009, 00:38
  3. Confiding in close friends
    By roomoocatfish in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 14-Nov-2008, 15:04
  4. So im a furry...now what?
    By Silikon in forum Babyfur / Diaperfur
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-Jul-2008, 23:50
  5. If you were a furry...
    By BromeTeks in forum Babyfur / Diaperfur
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 02-Mar-2008, 01:15

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.