What Are Your Top Christmas Wishlist Items?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LittleAndrea said:
I have a nice sized list of things on my Amazon wishlist for Christmas, but I'm always looking for new ideas. So I was wondering what are the top 5 things on your little wishlist this Christmas?

Mine are (In order of how much I want them):

Crayola Gigantic 224 Pages Color By Number
Play-Doh Advent Calendar
Disney Princess: Enchanted Journey - Nintendo Wii
Fisher-Price Disney Junior Minnie's Happy Helpers, Home Sweet Headquarters Playset
Wild Republic Cuddlekin Three Toed Sloth 12" Plush
A onesie that can fit a tall woman
Gotta be a snap crotch
Also adult bottle to sip my Apple juice
Large pacifier

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk

To bring my boyfriend back from the dead!
he died in September, of this year
and I am finding it hard, to survive
without him!

I haven't thought of all I've wanted. But here's a few:
Little Critters Tree House
Something of Peridot from Steven Universe
A DVD set of old My Little Pony episodes

Andromeda said:
top of my Christmas wish list, would be to have my boyfriend alive and well. he passed away in September this year age 44.
I miss him dreadfully, and nothing seems the same without him!
I'm sorry it hurts. I know loosing him sucks. :hug::grouphug::grouphug::hugpile::therethere::hugpile:

Thank you for your support, SpAzpieSweeTot. Two months has gone by since he passed away, and I am still finding it hard to move on.
Life doesn't seem to have much meaning, at the moment, but I do know, that he would have wanted me to get on with my life.
it is just so hard at present.
I don't know if I will ever get over this, and be able to move on. I miss him, with every passing day, and I am scared that I will
forget him, over time. I don't want to do that!

I am trying hard, to keep his memory alive, but I have no photographs of him and so, I must remember him in my heart and head.
There is not a day that goes by, when I don't think about him and wish he was here, in my arms.
I just wish that I had got to say goodbye! This is what hurts me the most!!
He never told me that he was dying, he just went without me!!
How do I ever get over such a loss?

A Ps4 and a case of the new Tykables overnight!

New diapers! Both AB brand disposables and some reusable cloth ones.

Ravensteel said:
A Ps4 and a case of the new Tykables overnight!

You & I think alike I'd also be happy with a Xbox one X

More Diapers. I'm new to this so I only have a few so far.

Also. I am getting a Tempur-Pedic Teddy Bear. I didn't know the mattress company made them but they are supposed to be amazing.

Can't wait!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I'd also like to get a pack of crinklz diapers and the new PeekABU. So many diapers out that I want to try around Christmas lol.

happilyderanged said:
-A popplio plushie!
-Shortalls from Tykables!!
-More pairs of onesies! And rompers!

And for big boy things:
-some musical/recording equipment. Synths, samplers, tape players, effects pedals. I specifically want an Ensoniq VFX synth- it's from the early 90s and it sounds so spooky
-An iPod classic 120gb (I miss having my music library on the go. I have spotify on my phone, but I don't have unlimited data so I can't listen wherever I want)
-An acoustic guitar

I used to have an Ensoniq ESQ 1 many years ago. Ensoniq is a name I haven't heard in a long time. They had some nice sounds but their piano wasn't one of them.

I had to buy myself an early Christmas present as my 55" widescreen in the family room suddenly started dying. I was able to take advantage of a Christmas sale at Best Buys and got an Ultra 4D Samsung smart TV which suits my needs quite well.

I have only one wish: No christmas anymore !!!

I'hate this part of year: False people more than normal, is cold weather, my car has "start problems" for the same reason, not so money... OK, real motive to hate Xmas by myself is in my parental home - very bad relations with my (lost in alcohol) father.

Have a good time, without difference if you're or not Xmas hater.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back