Opinion on New Drynites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hey guys and gals, what's your opinion on the new (not really new right now as they came out in late August I think) Drynites which came out in the UK? I'm wearing them atm and they're not too bad IMO. They can hold about 2 decent floodings and after that, they can start to leak. I did try the sample a couple months ago and they were terrible with the weak sides which ripped easily which were improved with the new Drynites. What do you guys think? I am willing to post pictures for the US people here, if you want some, feel free to ask. :)

randomusername123 said:
Hey guys and gals, what's your opinion on the new (not really new right now as they came out in late August I think) Drynites which came out in the UK? I'm wearing them atm and they're not too bad IMO. They can hold about 2 decent floodings and after that, they can start to leak. I did try the sample a couple months ago and they were terrible with the weak sides which ripped easily which were improved with the new Drynites. What do you guys think? I am willing to post pictures for the US people here, if you want some, feel free to ask. :)

Not really an opinion, more of a fact. Drynites do not fit adults, and are not capable of absorbing a full bladder's worth of pee.

Now for my opinion, it's kind of stupid to think they "fit", or "work". There is no point in trying to dillude yourself into thinking they will either. Even off the shelf depends is a better choice, and given how bad depends suck that's saying something. In my opinion.

Well, I'm not a bed wetter and I work at a minimum wage job meaning that I can't really afford the 'premium' diapers such as ABU. While they're not the best option, I guess they'll have to do at least for now.

Don't blame people that says they don't fit or work for an adult, they are just jealous of the fact we can fit in them and they can't, for sure if we compare their absorbency to a premium adult diaper they wouldn't stand chance and they would probably not work for a real IC adult, but I always use them inside of a cheap adult diaper that would catch the leaks in case they happen, and I'll say 95% of the times, they don't leak on me, I'm not flooding them either, I just enjoy a wet diaper, I love when they are soaked and sometimes I put some warm water in them or cold icy water if I feel like I need some punishment, but I don't fully use them to be specific here.

I agree CodyBaby. I believe most of us know our own body better than others, both in size and in voiding waste. Plus a bit of trial and error.

On their website it looks like they might match the current USA designs. Back pictures of the packages would be nice, as none of the websites show those.

BTW for USA buyers, on amazon.co.uk I saw that you can get a 54-pack of Drynites (L/XL) for $52 (including shipping to USA). They show the older graphics but don't seem to guarantee which ones you'd get.

The medium Drynites fit me well, although they feel like a corset. I'd imagine the large ones would fit better and would not restrict my movement as such. As for capacity, they do hold one decent wetting, although you will have to fidget yourself around to get in a second wetting without leaking. If it helps, you could go into the shower; that way if you do leak, you can very easily clean up the mess.

@Prairie here is an image of the packaging.

36763845614_1a56689319_o.jpg

Interesting. I could buy the medium ones but I'd have to use an extender of some sort. I can fit in the large ones, albeit a tighter fit. I do kinda wish that there were childish designs on the large Drynites, but then children who actually need them, won't be too happy because then they look like an actual baby diaper as opposed to 'nighttime underwear'. Maybe they could release large ones but with the Tinkerbell designs co-existing with the normal designs. But the people who make Drynites don't really listen to their consumers unfortunately.

CodyBaby said:
Don't blame people that says they don't fit or work for an adult, they are just jealous of the fact we can fit in them and they can't, for sure if we compare their absorbency to a premium adult diaper they wouldn't stand chance and they would probably not work for a real IC adult, but I always use them inside of a cheap adult diaper that would catch the leaks in case they happen, and I'll say 95% of the times, they don't leak on me, I'm not flooding them either, I just enjoy a wet diaper, I love when they are soaked and sometimes I put some warm water in them or cold icy water if I feel like I need some punishment, but I don't fully use them to be specific here.

Lol. You keep using that word. I don't think you know what it means.

It's cool you can squeeze into one though. If it satisfies your need, then by all means go for it. I'm hardly jealous though, I prefer plastic backed, something that works, and more importantly something that actually meets the definition of fits.

randomusername123 said:

What are the differences from the previous ones? If you send pictures that would be great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back