Facing the fear of wearing. In public

Status
Not open for further replies.
plasticsounds said:
Ok, ok. I know I don't spend every waking hour on this forum, so most can disregard me (seems like most do anyway). However, I cannot figure out for the life of me how every thread that makena43 starts turns into a long and lively conversation. I have NO IDEA what this person is saying. Three words to describe:

Un-in-telligible.

How can you read the above opening comment and even begin to respond? Bless him/her for trying, but I never understand the question. Not to mention the repetition in the questions being asked.

What surprises me the most is the resulting threads from makena43 OPs last days and spark incredible debate. I always feel lost while reading them. Most responders also seem to talk past each other about seeming unrelated topics.

I know I am coming across as a bit of a dick, but I would appreciate some guidance here. Maybe I can learn how to start a thread that keeps the interest of this community.

I truly have the desire to contribute in a valuable way to the ABDL community. I feel my older age might help some novices. I also like to have fun and try to lighten things up a bit. Everyone here is so serious.

I guess I need more help than I thought.

Makena uses periods instead of the space bar. Ans sometimes also won't use periods when he is supposed to. We've asked him many, many times to proof read his posts, but he wont.

You have to mentally eliminate every single period and capital letter. This sort of turns his posts into one big run-on sentence (which is more intelligible). You can then decode what he is saying.

And it really isn't one big long debate. He is mostly just asking the same questions over and over again, and we keep repeating or rephrasing what we have already said.

Slomo said:
Makena uses periods instead of the space bar. Ans sometimes also won't use periods when he is supposed to. We've asked him many, many times to proof read his posts, but he wont.

You have to mentally eliminate every single period and capital letter. This sort of turns his posts into one big run-on sentence (which is more intelligible). You can then decode what he is saying.

And it really isn't one big long debate. He is mostly just asking the same questions over and over again, and we keep repeating or rephrasing what we have already said.
Thank you. Since I'm pretty sure I have weighed in on the actual subject before, I will bow out of this thread for now.

The co-worker that I am referring to knows me very well. He loves to seek up behind me and touch my leg Which causes my leg to kick. When he does that he will see that my butt looks different and ask why are you wearing dipper . That in a nutshell is what I am worried about. My other co-workers, I have no problems with.

Slimo I don't understand the part that you wrote, "except going back you"ve already admitted You physical need(in addition to mentally want to wear diaper.

makena43 said:
The co-worker that I am referring to knows me very well. He loves to seek up behind me and touch my leg Which causes my leg to kick. When he does that he will see that my butt looks different and ask why are you wearing dipper . That in a nutshell is what I am worried about. My other co-workers, I have no problems with.

Slimo I don't understand the part that you wrote, "except going back you"ve already admitted You physical need(in addition to mentally want to wear diaper.

In previous threads and posts (going back), you did say you were having legitimate stress leakage problems, correct? This is what I was referring to by saying you physically need diapers.

You also previously admitted you like wearing diapers too, correct? This is what I was referring to by you mentally needing them.

And diapers aside, have you considered telling you coworker to not touch you like that? It is clearly harrasement, and he can be written up for doing it. Maybe you should give him a warning to stop by reminding him of this. And once he stops, you won't have to worry about wearing a diaper around him.

Thank you for info. I will work on the co worker. He only does it when we are slow or most work is done.

makena43 said:
Thank you for info. I will work on the co worker. He only does it when we are slow or most work is done.

Which clearly indicates he only does it for his amusement, and isn't distracted or busy with his work. Yeah, clearly harrasement which needs to be stopped.

True but he knows. When to joke and when not to. Your thread on what. To tell people if caught. Is get alot of post.. So if someone goes why you wear a diaper. I will say. What is a diaper for? Then what. Maybe having. A reason will reduce the anxtity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back