Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Facing the fear of wearing. In public

Default Facing the fear of wearing. In public

I have no problem with wearing diaper in public. Its that I want girl mostly around. I think having guys and older people. Are making me nervous that's. The problem. But I keep reminding self. Face your fears. Its unhealthy. To stay in fear. It help alot. Its okay to wear only your family will say no.

Quote Originally Posted by makena43 View Post
    I have no problem with wearing diaper in public. Its that I want girl mostly around. I think having guys and older people. Are making me nervous that's. The problem. But I keep reminding self. Face your fears. Its unhealthy. To stay in fear. It help alot. Its okay to wear only your family will say no.
    When I first became incontinent I was paranoid about being noticced in a nappy. It was my wife that told me it just didn't matter and she was right. No one notices nor cares if you wear nappies. Five years later and I just go about my daily life in nappies with no problems.

I completely concur with ST50. Everyone is to busy to notice or even care. It's only when you make it obvious that people will take notice, strangely enough there are people out there that are looking for that attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Note View Post
    Easy solution: don't wear in public.
    Now that's the worst advice I've ever heard. Exactly how do you expect to get over a fear if you never face it?

Never said it was good advice.

As for facing your fear, you either do or you don't, make the choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Slomo View Post
    Now that's the worst advice I've ever heard. Exactly how do you expect to get over a fear if you never face it?
    LOl, that is why I have that person blocked, I couldn't stand posts like that. So rude and unfriendly. Though some might disagree with my decision here because they see blocking someone as running away from the problem than facing and dealing with it because there will always be unfriendly people out there and rude ones and you can't avoid everyone. That is true but this is the internet forum and we have that feature so I am entitled to use it since it's available.

Then allow me to return the favour. No big loss...
    =====================================

I'll expand on my previous post. You have the choice whether you can to wear out in public or not. You're aware of the risks, are able to weigh up the pros/cons of both, but the more time you spend dwelling on your dilemma the more you'll kick yourself for not coming to a decision earlier. So ultimately, it's up to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    LOl, that is why I have that person blocked, I couldn't stand posts like that. So rude and unfriendly. Though some might disagree with my decision here because they see blocking someone as running away from the problem than facing and dealing with it because there will always be unfriendly people out there and rude ones and you can't avoid everyone. That is true but this is the internet forum and we have that feature so I am entitled to use it since it's available.
    Don't feel too bad. Note blocked me because I'd call him out on his attitude too.