Wearing a Pull Up to work

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyLink9

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
So i’m gonna wear a goodnite to work today. I’m one of the lucky ones where the extra large goodnites actually fit me. Hoping to wet it at some point. Got a super long shift and gotta stay dry somehow. Keep you guys updated on how it goes. Any tips I should know?

• Love
Reactions: Diaperfreak
Goodnites are a great option for easy concealment which is usually the main problem with wearing in public. That being said, goodnites don't hold much so don't push it any further than you've already tried at home. Peeing slowly is a good idea too, since it makes the pull-up less likely to leak.

So I have wore them to worn twice in the past 2 days. The first day I only brought one so I wet it and threw it out. The 2nd day I brought 2 of them. I kept the first 1 one for quite sometime just wetting slowly before I had to change. Then I went on my lunchbreak.

While I was out I went and changed in the bathroom. I never realized how annoying it is to change into a new goodnite. Since they don’t have Velcro sides it’s really hard to make it quick. I have to take off my pants and shoes all the way off before I was able to put a new one on. So now I don’t know if I’m gonna keep up with these. I like how small they are and how easy it is to wear and no one will know. But changing when I am out is such a big pain.

BabyLink9 said:
While I was out I went and changed in the bathroom. I never realized how annoying it is to change into a new goodnite. Since they don’t have Velcro sides it’s really hard to make it quick. I have to take off my pants and shoes all the way off before I was able to put a new one on. So now I don’t know if I’m gonna keep up with these. I like how small they are and how easy it is to wear and no one will know. But changing when I am out is such a big pain.

Sounds like someone's ready to make the change back to proper diapers! As far as I've heard it's true that they're harder to hide but if you spend a bit of time looking there a lot of tips and tricks online for making it less noticable. It's also worth bearing in mind that unlike you, most people don't have diapers in the back of their mind all the time. Nobody's looking out for them so unless it's obvious at a glance (big bulge, peeking waistband, no one's likely to suspect a thing.

I plan to wear pullups to work for at least the next three days, bought some new relaxed fit work pants that do well to hide it. Just gotta learn to relax a little about it and I think I'll be fine.

I usually wear to work every day unless I get brave enough to wear a full diaper.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

BabyLink9 said:

Time to upgrade to "real diapers" ;)

BabyLink9 said:
So I have wore them to worn twice in the past 2 days. The first day I only brought one so I wet it and threw it out. The 2nd day I brought 2 of them. I kept the first 1 one for quite sometime just wetting slowly before I had to change. Then I went on my lunchbreak.

This holds true for every pullup regardless if they are intended for kids or adults. A LOT of people believe they are easier to change because you can tear apart the sides. Except of course, tabbed diapers don't require you completely remove your pants and shoes.

Nice day in work in my pullup, every step felt special. Wet it in the car on the way home and couldn't be better. I'll still sleep in a full diaper tonight though. Back to the "work diaper" in the morning.

Wearing to work is pretty nice. I was thinking about getting a pack of Abu Preschools clothbacked. Do you think those can be concealed easily? I don't like the tapes though. They would make it hard to take it off and use the diaper again later if I never went potty. The new tykables look nice but they are plastic backed. Maybe there is a large pull up size I can get? With velcro sides? Or a baby diaper I can mod a little bit?

BabyLink9 said:
Wearing to work is pretty nice. I was thinking about getting a pack of Abu Preschools clothbacked. Do you think those can be concealed easily? I don't like the tapes though. They would make it hard to take it off and use the diaper again later if I never went potty. The new tykables look nice but they are plastic backed. Maybe there is a large pull up size I can get? With velcro sides? Or a baby diaper I can mod a little bit?

The new tykables are slighty louder than the preschool but not by much. I can't tell any difference in sound between the clothbacked and regular preschools. I was hoping they would let my hip skin breathe a little more but didn't seem to help, and stretching was a big problem for me, so preschool plastic is my daywear.

The preschool I would estimate to be a 4/10 on sap quantity, so they don't swell a lot, but to get their fair capacity they're kinda thick. I wear loose fitting cargo jeans to work so I don't crush the boys. Diaper bulge will be a bigger problem than sound where discretion is concerned.

The new tykables have a lot higher sap in them so will hold pretty much any wetting you can throw at them during a day at work I would think, but swelling would be a big problem if you have to be in close contact with the same group of people for an extended period of time. On the other hand, they have front elastic and I find they're just a lot more comfortable to wear, and I don't usually wet while at work. If they were cheaper, (and more reliably available!) I'd wear them for daytime instead for the added comfort and knowing they had enough capacity to take a few wettings without batting an eye. (I can leak a preschool on my second flood) As it is for me, they work ok for overnight (about "space-grade" capacity?) but are thinner and a little more comfortable when dry. I think their best use is weekend-wear when you want to be out in public and active, not be too obvious, be super-comfortable, all with the confidence to wet as much as you want without worrying about it.

BabyLink9 said:

Though I understand the idea of comprising the aesthetics of your diaper may not be so appealing, but you could always use duct tape to patch it together when the tabs stop working right.

Hell, with a little planning and the right kind of tape it may even look about as good as before! I know some of the littles on here have looked into buying patterned tapes for that reason.

Really debating getting Abu preschools. Guess I just need a little more planning to figure it out.

Wore to work three days out of five this week, seem to be getting used to them slowly but surely. It actually feels kinda nice that I'm in a diaper (pullup)
and not having to worry about my work pants getting wet. I wet again on the way home tonight, this time on the motorcycle (again). Looks like this is going to be the way I live from here on out.

Seem like am to. Worry to wear to work. Because I don't what is happening. Or help when the shipment comes in and I am doing alot of bending over. I think I will be putting. On diaper on lunch to the end. Seems to work better

I wear Real Fit for Men pullups every day. I love them!! If they made adult size equivalents to Goodnights I'd be wearing those intstead though.

I have worn Abu preschools to work, and it worked great. As long as the pants you wear are not tight, no one can tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back