Drynites uk getting velcro sides?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The medical market is nowhere close to the "bleeding edge". Medical grade diapers all just plain suck. It's the recent rise of premium grade diapers (neither abdl nor medical) that has given us better options. Still, ab diapers are giving premium diapers a run for their money which has been keeping their prices down for their value.

Slomo said:
The medical market is nowhere close to the "bleeding edge". Medical grade diapers all just plain suck.

So you would say that medical products like Inspire, Confidry, Northshore, Molicare, Xplus, and Betterdry all "suck"?

bambinod said:
So you would say that medical products like Inspire, Confidry, Northshore, Molicare, Xplus, and Betterdry all "suck"?

Confidry, northshore, and betterdry are NOT EVEN close to medical grade. They are very much premium. Molicare and Abena were once premium, but with their more recent "improvements" they are maybe decent at best. Not premium, but not medical either.

Diapers like Covideen, Seni, Attends, and even Depends are all medical grade. And yes, they all suck.

Slomo said:
Confidry, northshore, and betterdry are NOT EVEN close to medical grade. They are very much premium. Molicare and Abena were once premium, but with their more recent "improvements" they are maybe decent at best. Not premium, but not medical either.

Diapers like Covideen, Seni, Attends, and even Depends are all medical grade. And yes, they all suck.

Well I suppose if you're going to define "medical grade" as "diapers that suck", then it's only logical to conclude that all medical grade diapers suck. That's rather circular, after all.

I suppose I was interpreting "medical grade" to mean "diapers that are primarily designed for and marketed as medical products", which includes all of the diapers I listed.

bambinod said:
Well I suppose if you're going to define "medical grade" as "diapers that suck", then it's only logical to conclude that all medical grade diapers suck. That's rather circular, after all.

I suppose I was interpreting "medical grade" to mean "diapers that are primarily designed for and marketed as medical products", which includes all of the diapers I listed.

I get it now. I've always known medical grade diapers to be the kind of diapers you will get from medical facilities. My interperation isn't a direct one, but you can see the nearly direct link to whyvi say they all suck. Even dedicated medical supply stores carry questionable quality diapers. Let alone doctor offices and hospitals.

If you want something that works good, you have to go somewhere other than a medical facility. Hence why I've always seen premium grade diapers to be on a whole different level. Not necessarily AB, but not medical grade either.

For all you know, Depends is going to get busted for false advertising since their products are not dependable. It's a wonder they haven't already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back