• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Awkward super cool female

Status
Not open for further replies.

jessabnov

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
1) Hello! Who are you?

Hey! I'm a super cool female. haha, and I'm awkward. :laugh:

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

I'm a diaper lover...I think...subject to change! Just want to chat with others about brands, experiences, and things like that.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

I'm kind of an independent woman. I work for the government in a job which usually gets 3 types of reactions: 1) I HATE that dept, they ruined my life! 2) I have xyz going on there, can you help? 3) That sounds like a terrible job. I basically don't get people where I work anymore :wallbash:

In my free time you can find me four wheeling, skiing, reading, writing, driving to Canada just for lunch, getting lost on back roads, or working on my house.

jessabnov said:
1) Hello! Who are you?

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

I'm a diaper lover...I think...subject to change! Just want to chat with others about brands, experiences, and things like that.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

I'm kind of an independent woman. I work for the government in a job which usually gets 3 types of reactions: 1) I HATE that dept, they ruined my life! 2) I have xyz going on there, can you help? 3) That sounds like a terrible job. I basically don't get people where I work anymore :wallbash:

In my free time you can find me four wheeling, skiing, reading, writing, driving to Canada just for lunch, getting lost on back roads, or working on my house.

Welcome to the threads jessabnov! That was a great intro. I laughed when I read "getting lost on back roads". I haven't quite gone that far but I know people that have. Do you have 4 wheel drive?

Welcome, sounds like you have a pretty good thing going on there in Idaho, except for you job. Those aren't supposed to be fun anyways. Where do you ski in that neck of the woods, I'm from Southeast of Seattle and grew up skiing in the Cascades, Western Montana, and BC but never Idaho. Again welcome and I hope you enjoy yourself here.

jessabnov said:
1) Hello! Who are you?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awkward, super cool and in diapers has a certain appeal to some of us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back