Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: New tena Ultima Active Fit

  1. #1

    Default New tena Ultima Active Fit

    I've been trying out the new Tena Active Fit over the past few weeks. Wasn't that happy with them to be honest. I'm not going in to details, they are cheap but they leak really bad.

    Last night I had a few beers as you do, didn't get changed before bed wee'd once, just a small wee. Never change after one wee in any other nappy!

    Woke up at 3:30 in a wet bed. Funny thing is the wife turns to me and said.

    "Do I need my arm bands on?"

    LOL "Yeah you might hun"

    "Well. them rubbers were a waist of money then."

    "Nope I didn't have them on"

    "So that's why the beds now a swimming pool" God you've got to love how her mind works.

    Ditch the Tena's a stick to cloth!

  2. #2

    Default

    sounds like the best place for them is the trash. but your wife is a treasure!

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by ggreggy View Post
    sounds like the best place for them is the trash. but your wife is a treasure!
    She is ggregg, wouldn't swop her for the world, Some of the stuff she comes out with is just so dry if you know what I mean. Just wish she would learn to cook though, She's a terrible cook.

  4. #4

    Default

    I've only tried Maxis and haven't had any issues with leaks or anything, but I was considering trying the Ultimas for the extra absorbency. Not so sure now with your experience.

  5. #5

    Default

    I love my maxis to but would love to be diapered by someone in an abu diaper with scent i love that pampers fresh smell

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Tonyh View Post
    I've been trying out the new Tena Active Fit over the past few weeks. Wasn't that happy with them to be honest. I'm not going in to details, they are cheap but they leak really bad.

    Last night I had a few beers as you do, didn't get changed before bed wee'd once, just a small wee. Never change after one wee in any other nappy!

    Woke up at 3:30 in a wet bed. Funny thing is the wife turns to me and said.

    "Do I need my arm bands on?"

    LOL "Yeah you might hun"

    "Well. them rubbers were a waist of money then."

    "Nope I didn't have them on"

    "So that's why the beds now a swimming pool" God you've got to love how her mind works.

    Ditch the Tena's a stick to cloth!
    Or get something better than tena. You should try betterdry/crinklz. These disposable diapers actually work better than cloth.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Slomo View Post
    Or get something better than tena. You should try betterdry/crinklz. These disposable diapers actually work better than cloth.
    Iíve tried betterdry donít like them, the tapes are rubbish. Well they were when I last tried them about a year ago.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Tonyh View Post
    Iíve tried betterdry donít like them, the tapes are rubbish. Well they were when I last tried them about a year ago.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Their tape problems were fixed nearly a year ago. They actually work better than confidry tapes now.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Slomo View Post
    Their tape problems were fixed nearly a year ago. They actually work better than confidry tapes now.
    What about he landing zone? The tapes still rip the plastic or they did.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Tonyh View Post
    What about he landing zone? The tapes still rip the plastic or they did.
    They don't have a tape panel, and the shell is very thin and soft plastic. They've got really good elastic and the shell itself has some stretch to it, so just don't apply the tapes as tight as you might be used to. They'll still keep your diaper on just fine, and you won't be ripping the shell.

Similar Threads

  1. New Tena slip ultima Active fit (PE backed)
    By Ruud26 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 1 Week Ago, 10:11
  2. Tena Slip Active Ultima & Betterdry
    By aleakyboomboom in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-Feb-2016, 03:34
  3. Tena Slip Ultima
    By deano13 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 18-Oct-2013, 11:18
  4. Tena ultima in the uk
    By diablodibs in forum Incontinence
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-Dec-2012, 18:47
  5. Anyone experienced with Tena Ultima?
    By Tobypup in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 15-Sep-2012, 20:13

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.