Diapers you want to try

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if NappiesRus ships worldwide or to the US?

Drynites96 said:
Crinklz
Molicare Super
Tena Slip
iD Slip
Fabines
Libero Sleep Tight size 10

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

What about Abena, and ABU?

AnimeDude892 said:
What about Abena, and ABU?
I dunno...

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

I want to try bambino magnifico since I'm super obsessed with dinosaurs lol and I also want to try kiddos:)

Littlelife2 said:
I want to try bambino magnifico since I'm super obsessed with dinosaurs lol and I also want to try kiddos:)

IMO they are 2 excellent diapers fully worthy trying but you might have a hard time going back to anything else afterwards!

Rear Safari, Pink Princess and LittlePawz! Been meaning to buy some for ages now but never really gotten around to it, and also money's a little tight :sweatdrop:

Although I've already got some, I'd suggest you add cuddlz to your list. They're surprisingly good. Located in the UK, http://www.cuddlz.com/

Aww so cute
Crinklz
BetterDry
ABU Kiddos
ABU Lavender
Rearz Safari
Rearz Seduction
Rearz Rebel
Bambino Teddy
Bambino Bellissimo
Bambino Classico
Bambino Magnifico
Bambino Bianco UltraStretch
Fabines
Tykables Overnights
Super Boompa
Pleather
Cuddlz
Little For Big Nursery
My Diaper Night

Littlelife2 said:

I love the velcro tabs on them and Ultrastretch. I wish more ABDL diapers had velcro tabs.

I've worn my fair share of diapers; ABU, Cuddlz, Bambino, Tykables, Dry 24/7, Abena's just to name a few.

I remember when I first started ordering ABDL diapers Fabine Exklusiv's really appealed to me as they looked the most like an actual baby diaper at the time and boasted a crazy absorbency. They were always so expensive though and being in Canada my options for securing some were quite limited. I've now been ordering diapers on and off for ten years and consistently for the last five of those and I have yet to get a hold of and try Fabine Exklusiv's, so they're definitely at the top of my list.

I also wouldn't mind trying the Crinklz redesign. I tried some of the old designs with the larger all over print, I remember enjoying them quite a bit, very absorbent and extremely babyish. The next time I make my orders, I think I'm going to pay a little extra and get a pack just to see what the redesigns are like.

Pampers Extra Protection.
Pampers Swaddlers
Sanita Happies XXL
Pampers Underjams
Mamy Poko XXXL
Super Dry Kids
Cushies
Real Pampers from the 90's and early 2000's.

Store Brand overnight pants by Kimberly Clark
Northshore
Tykables

I have tried the following premium adult disposables:

Arena M4
Confidry 247
Molicare super plus
Attends overnight breathable
Tena slip maxi

All of the above are fine choices, but in recent years I have only bought AB-themed diapers, as they are the best performing diapers you can find, and any AB theme or print is a nice bonus. The AB-themed diapers I have tried are:

ABU Space/Little Pawz
Abu cushies
Abu little princess
Bambino Bellissimo
Bambino magnificent
Rearz safari
aww so cute teddy
Cuddlz

By far the best performer/my favorite is ABU Little Pawz. I would also be curious to try new products as they come out. I buy based on performance and fit first, babyish print second.

Poofybutt said:
I've worn my fair share of diapers; ABU, Cuddlz, Bambino, Tykables, Dry 24/7, Abena's just to name a few.

I remember when I first started ordering ABDL diapers Fabine Exklusiv's really appealed to me as they looked the most like an actual baby diaper at the time and boasted a crazy absorbency. They were always so expensive though and being in Canada my options for securing some were quite limited. I've now been ordering diapers on and off for ten years and consistently for the last five of those and I have yet to get a hold of and try Fabine Exklusiv's, so they're definitely at the top of my list.

I also wouldn't mind trying the Crinklz redesign. I tried some of the old designs with the larger all over print, I remember enjoying them quite a bit, very absorbent and extremely babyish. The next time I make my orders, I think I'm going to pay a little extra and get a pack just to see what the redesigns are like.

I too have tried quite a few brands, but I have also tried Fabine and both generations of Crinklz. Like you I remember when I first got started (around the time Bambino was just taking off before they offered more than just the Classic "baby blocks" pattern, 2010?) where Fabine was considered the top-tier ABDL diaper. They were very expensive, but I tried a few bags and did like them, but they were quickly overshadowed by the exploding ABDL diaper market. I don't know exactly where I would place them in the current market. They're based on the same pattern as Bambino and many other current products, but haven't changed anything since 2010 other than having occasional runs of different prints. I don't know what their other product is, I assume they have to have some other "regular product" and that this one is just someone's hobby over there, but I don't recall ever seeing a regular "medical grade" diaper from buntewindel? (sort of like how we have crinklz and betterdry coming from Thrust Vector) They don't sell enough Fabine to make it worth their while alone? Maybe one run a year?

I'd recommend anyone try the redesigned crinklz, or for a lot less you can just go with the betterdry. They're impossible to tell apart blindfolded - the shell art is the only difference besides abut 40% lower cost. Of all the diapers I've tried, they seem to do the impossible of having very soft padding when dry, along with the biggest swelling of any diaper I've tried. Usually more sap means stiffer padding, but not these. I've heard this explained as "using high quality SAP crystals", but I wonder if they're just smaller crystals? :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back