Status
Not open for further replies.

Argent

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi peeps,

Wondering if you are like me and have some diapers you would love to try but just haven’t either been able to source or the price point just makes it a bit too silly?

Top of my list to try is the Fabine Exklusiv Dreamlike Jeanswindel and lol searching them again this morning I see they now have a red version as well which does my head in.

I also remember seeing some eBay links to a person that mods/melds baby diapers into adult Diapers but of course I lost the reference point but that really interests me as well.

Just for fun post your want to try list :)

Barebum
Dotty the pony
Rearz
Tykables
Crinklz
Fabine
Cuddlz
Little for big Nursery
Super Boompa
ABDL floral diaper
Pleather
ABU Lavandar
ABU Preschool
Kiddo
Aw So Cute

Pretty much lot of the AB diapers but they are so freaking expensive. Why offer so little in a case and charge over $100 or charge $30-$40 for a pack of 12 diapers? Then don't forget shipping. I nearly bought Aw So Cute when they first came out but saw the shipping and I noped the fuck out. I wasn't going to spend $33 on a pack of ten.

Rearz Safari and Rearz Pink Princess, Old and the new version of the Crinklz diaper and the ABU litte pawz.
Also the first diaper i have wearing when this diaper thinks begins.

Aww so cute
Abu kiddo
Little for big nursery
Tykables

These are the ones I have yet to try

Diapers I wanna try:

Confidry 24/7
Molicare
ABU Space
ABU Kiddo
ABU Preschool
Super Dry Kids
Bambino Teddy
Bambino Bellissimo
Abena L4

Calico said:
Pretty much lot of the AB diapers but they are so freaking expensive. Why offer so little in a case and charge over $100 or charge $30-$40 for a pack of 12 diapers? Then don't forget shipping. I nearly bought Aw So Cute when they first came out but saw the shipping and I noped the fuck out. I wasn't going to spend $33 on a pack of ten.

Most premiums are around $175-$2.50/pc when bought by the case, which I most often do. Considering they last all day or all night, that's fine with me. My daytime wear is less than that, though I'm always looking for a way to lower my expenses a little without dropping quality below my minimum accepted level. Looking at your list:

have or have tried:
Barebum
Rearz
Tykables
Crinklz
Fabine
Cuddlz
ABU Preschool
Kiddo
Aw So Cute

have heard of but not tried:
Super Boompa (not sure what models this is similar to?)
Pleather (same as waddlers or overnights, which I have tried)
ABU Lavandar (same as space/paws/simple, which I have tried)

what'chu talkin' bout, Willis?
Dotty the pony
Little for big Nursery
ABDL floral diaper

I could add probably another 15 or more entries to that "diapers I have or have tried" list too ;)

Aww so cute
Kiddos
Barebum
Tykables
Rearz Safari
My Diaper Night
Little for Big

bambinod said:
Most premiums are around $175-$2.50/pc when bought by the case, which I most often do. Considering they last all day or all night, that's fine with me. My daytime wear is less than that, though I'm always looking for a way to lower my expenses a little without dropping quality below my minimum accepted level. Looking at your list:

have or have tried:
Barebum
Rearz
Tykables
Crinklz
Fabine
Cuddlz
ABU Preschool
Kiddo
Aw So Cute

have heard of but not tried:
Super Boompa (not sure what models this is similar to?)
Pleather (same as waddlers or overnights, which I have tried)
ABU Lavandar (same as space/paws/simple, which I have tried)

what'chu talkin' bout, Willis?
Dotty the pony
Little for big Nursery
ABDL floral diaper

I could add probably another 15 or more entries to that "diapers I have or have tried" list too ;)

Non AB diapers last me all day and all night too. I just find it outrageous how much they charge for AB diapers. If they had more in a case than 36 then maybe the price wouldn't be a problem.

Calico said:
Non AB diapers last me all day and all night too. I just find it outrageous how much they charge for AB diapers. If they had more in a case than 36 then maybe the price wouldn't be a problem.

ABU Diapers come with 80 in a case. Only Rearz come with so little in a case.

Yes but the ABU costs even more despite having more diapers. They used to be cheaper until Casey took over and now everyone says they're cheaper but for me the prices went up. I was not happy. Shipping was only like six dollars or ten when I would buy them and I live three hours from the warehouse. I will consider the barebums though since those are the cheapest and shipping is now free.

Calico said:
Yes but the ABU costs even more despite having more diapers. They used to be cheaper until Casey took over and now everyone says they're cheaper but for me the prices went up. I was not happy. Shipping was only like six dollars or ten when I would buy them and I live three hours from the warehouse. I will consider the barebums though since those are the cheapest and shipping is now free.

Shipping is free on all ABU products...

Calico said:

Cost will depend on where you live due to shipping, but I've always found ABU and even Bambino to be significantly cheaper than Rearz, both in terms of shipping and in actual product cost. Rearz are pretty much never under $3/pc shipped for me, whereas bambino is around $1.65/$1.85. ABU has a wider selection and varies between $1.35 and around $1.95/pc. So while I do appreciate the extreme capacity of the occasional safari for a sleep-in-weekend, my standard overnight diapers often come from ABU, and they are my only source for daywear.

I ordered quite a few Xplus and Confidry awhile back when they were often on sale, so I'm still working through them, but those could be had quite reasonably at the time, well-under $1.50/pc iirc. I may be a sucker for a sale, but stocking up when they're on discount does pay off in the long-run. If you're IC you can easily go through over 1,000 diapers a year and either have this figured out or need to. The more "recreational wearers" usually take longer to learn this lesson because they're not wasting nearly as much money by not being patient and plundering sales.

I suppose I missed the entire point of the OP though, "diapers I'd like to try"....

- Fab Sense City (looks like a space reskin?)
- Super Boompa (too busy to be serious, though may surprise me with good quality like the new cuddlz did?)

That's about it for my list, not for lack of interest, but that I already tend to try new stuff and there's just not much left out there I haven't tried yet that looks like its worth a peek.

Last edited:
It has occurred to me that I’ve tried most premium diapers!! Wow

pampers4U said:
It has occurred to me that I’ve tried most premium diapers!! Wow

Lol, I was thinking the same thing. I've tried all the basic brands such as rearz, abu and bambino diapers, but not any of their other variations since their construct is all similar. (They all fail horribly and aren't worth it). I've pretty much at least tried one or more diaper brands from every supplier.

Crinklz
Molicare Super
Tena Slip
iD Slip
Fabines
Libero Sleep Tight size 10

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

SnowBlitz said:
Shipping is free on all ABU products...

But they still cost more because they jacked up the prices on the diapers to make up for free shipping. Everyone calls it cheaper because they were paying way more in shipping than I was so it totaled above the current prices they are set at. The ones who live a couple hours from the place are out of luck.

So for the modified baby diapers a very quick search (lol) turned up 2 eBay names charlie_will007 or toad245 both of which don’t appear to be making these anymore.

I did watch a review video for the toad245 one and they look great and the terrific reviewer said they were melded into Northshore Cloth like backed which I now also want to try (never thought I would be keen on trying another medical diaper.)

I really want to get my hands on the Fabine Exclusiv Gold Teddy and the new Fabine Exclusiv Teddy Pink. I just can't find a US supplier. I think I'm going to have to bite the bullet and order from a European shop.
I'd also like to buy some of the Aww So Cute Pink Teddy Bear diapers but it seems they're out of print forever, at least for the mediums.
4abfc96459d699faf738466a257d648d.jpg
780a189ae359578040048bc87aa1f1df.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

AbdlBrian said:
I really want to get my hands on the Fabine Exclusiv Gold Teddy and the new Fabine Exclusiv Teddy Pink. I just can't find a US supplier. I think I'm going to have to bite the bullet and order from a European shop.

I've ordered once "from the factory", ie at buntewindel.de website. They have a union jack you can click on for mostly english, it was good enough for me to order from. Got two bags of fabine white... the shipping was more than the price of the product but I got 'em

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back