Recommendation: Cardinal Health Adult Brief Diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent66

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaperfur
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
So nothing flashy with these Cardinal Health diapers, just Green color and a heavy duty work horse in terms of an adult diaper. This is not a review though maybe I'll make some in the future. For now this is just a simple recommendation.

So I have purchased a case or two of these recently.
Used them only for number 1, however they are rated for both 1 & 2.
They handled the load nicely. The product works well getting the wetness away from my skin and keeps me dry. I will say that if you would normally use a size medium to go with a large. They are a snug size so have that in mind. These well named briefs they are placed on you like a normal diaper W/Sticky Tabs. These happen to hold up to me moving about actively in the wheelhouse. They seem to stay attached for long and active periods of time. Both with or with out a load. The orange stripe indicates when it's time for a change, if of course your not aware that you've did the deed.

Another thing I like is the order control is REAL in this product! When I change and it's a full load I don't smell any order at all. When the product takes the load it won't bulk up like so many products out there. This is very nice as sometimes, it's not like you can step away if your working, just to change. They are comfy and the only downside is they sometimes do sound like a diaper, ya know the ruffling sound. It's not been noticed by the ship bridge crew so far. I will also mention that in CERTAIN clothing you MAY be able to notice a diaper but for the most part it's hidden well. I'm blown away by the fact that they are heavy absorbency; yet thin like in the image I provided. No extra padding that's not needed and will only slow you down.

See Product Attached.

Attachments

• Diaper Info Cardinal Health.jpg
    Diaper Info Cardinal Health.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 53
  • Green Full.jpg
    Green Full.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 55
  • Green Side View.jpg
    Green Side View.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 58
Status