Thread: MyDiaper difference?

Default MyDiaper difference?

Just a quick verification from anybody who has tried the MyDiaper brand. All the different designs are the same except the color/artwork, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by tomviper000 View Post
    Just a quick verification from anybody who has tried the MyDiaper brand. All the different designs are the same except the color/artwork, correct?
    AFAIK yes. I've tried their White, Animal, and Night patterns. (but strangely, not their original "blue") I know they're also available in severeal other patterns, of which I've seen Pink and Black. They're very similar to Tykables.

No.

I had some of the white last year and they were amazing, really thick and comfortable and well made and reminded me a lot of the old comficare although they weren't as good.

Bought some of the printed ones recently and they are awful - thin, poorly manufactured, they just feel cheap.

I'm not sure whether the white ones are like that now as well or I got a bad batch of the printed one, I did email the retailer but they said nobody else had complained.

Been a while since I have bought any but I found all the ones called MyDiaper Nacht/Night are the same and were terrific but the other printed ones (without the Nacht name) were cheapy nasty things.

Quote Originally Posted by Argent View Post
    Been a while since I have bought any but I found all the ones called MyDiaper Nacht/Night are the same and were terrific but the other printed ones (without the Nacht name) were cheapy nasty things.
    IIRC, I ordered a bag of night and white. Liked them, and saw they were selling those dark blue / clouds Night patter and so ordered a few bags of them as I could not find anyone selling a case. Finally ordered from them direct (Germany) and got a case of Night. Now I hear they don't sell that pattern anymore? That's definitely the one I prefer. Also it has a symmetrical pattern on it that makes getting the tapes on evenly and consistently easy.