Pieluchy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Probably a lot of you like seeing close up pictures of diapers.
So if you want or you are just bored take some pictures and post it here.
Just for fun!​

you can’t do crotch shots here

Interesting idea... and I assume you're not referring to crotch shots ;)

Pieluchy said:
Probably a lot of you like seeing close up pictures of diapers.
So if you want or you are just bored take some pictures and post it here.
Just for fun!​
ABU Space!
a6eb40a9ed04e97465c8815eaffa3b74.jpg
53c9c81da07b7326012fa71ed680216c.jpg

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk

extremecomfy said:
ABU Space!

These Look Very Festive Nice Buy!
When I look at these I also like the dark color; no boring white.
I assume they are comfy yes?

If you want closeups send the diaper to me Canon 5 D M III with L glass and LED macro heads lens mounted on a fuzzy logic 100mm 1:1 macro can make a toy soldier look like king Kong would that be close enough!

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Agent66 said:
These Look Very Festive Nice Buy!
When I look at these I also like the dark color; no boring white.
I assume they are comfy yes?
They are reliable too. No leaks.

Experiment626 said:
you can’t do crotch shots here

bambinod said:
Interesting idea... and I assume you're not referring to crotch shots ;)

Only diapers. This is what i mean by this thread. Rules are rules and you need to stick to the rules!

Tetra said:
If you want closeups send the diaper to me Canon 5 D M III with L glass and LED macro heads lens mounted on a fuzzy logic 100mm 1:1 macro can make a toy soldier look like king Kong would that be close enough!

I have had this thought for a long time. I watch ID all the time. For those who may be unfamiliar with it it's an acronym: investigation discovery. It is on DirecTV. True crime shows, historical unsolved murders ie ..the Long beach killer , the Zodiac... Anyhow. Security camera footage is really low quality. No facial details or license plates can be seen. Detectives can't use 50%-80% it because if low resolution. What if we strengthened industry standards and only allow the highest resolution cameras to be sold for use. My phone has THE CRAPPIEST

extremecomfy said:
ABU Space!

It's hard to get sharp, well-focused closeups with most cell phone cameras... I may try to make a few and see how they turn out. I've got a decent camera, and to prevent "data leakage" I have a dedicated SD card that I use only for diaper-related photography.

That is damn good for a camera phone, what kind is it?

What diapers have teddy bears on them?

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

Tetra said:
That is damn good for a camera phone, what kind is it?

oh I never said I was going to use a camera phone for that! I said most camera phones can't get good macro pictures. (a larger sensor doesn't guarantee higher quality, there's a lot of cheap digital cameras claiming 24 megapixels that use cheap plastic lenses and noisy sensors that take images that look like garbage when viewed at their full resolution)

I used my Nikon Coolpix D510 (16mpix/4608×3456) for the wide shots. The closeups are from a more specialized camera with a Sony IMX236 sensor in it coupled with 90x optical zoom. (2.5mpix/1920x1080)

I had to crop and scale down pics quite a bit to make the bbs happy, so you're not really seeing my max resolution. The IMX will go to 90x, which works out to about 6,500 DPI. (72dpi x 90x) But for perspective, even my ancient epson perfection scanner can manage 6,400 DPI, but the quality is much lower. And that's what it's like to compare a "10 megapixel cell phone camera" with a 10 megapixel good dedicated camera. If you want a good image, you've got to use a real camera.

attachment.php

And here's one last pic... this one I cropped enough to prevent ADISC from scaling it down any, it shows the max resolution of my IMX, this is 2mm x 1.5mm (each of the dimples on the plastic is 1/2mm square):
attachment.php

Last edited:
bambinod said:
I had to crop and scale down pics quite a bit to make the bbs happy, so you're not really seeing my max resolution. The IMX will go to 90x, which works out to about 6,500 DPI. (72dpi x 90x) But for perspective, even my ancient epson perfection scanner can manage 12,800 DPI.
Ha-ha! When I saw this thread, my first thought was to go and steal my son's USB microscope and magnify some random diaper. Nobody would know what it was. But I think you've already got things covered! :)

Cottontail said:
Ha-ha! When I saw this thread, my first thought was to go and steal my son's USB microscope and magnify some random diaper. Nobody would know what it was. But I think you've already got things covered! :)

Hate to burst your bubble but I've tried several of those and they were mostly crap cameras. Good for quick-n-dirty "I need a zoomed in pic of this" but that's about it. You get a 1920x1600'ish image or whatever from a claimed 3-4mpix camera, but many are so muddy that you have to scale it way down for it to look even somewhat sharp. To their credit, they do get useful macro pictures way beyond what a lot of regular cameras can do, but not by nearly the margin you'd expect by reading the package. Best I've found is a Vimicro, of the sort https://www.ebay.com/itm/401423108838 , here's the best it can do:

attachment.php

bambinod said:
...(a larger sensor doesn't guarantee higher quality, there's a lot of cheap digital cameras claiming 24 megapixels that use cheap plastic lenses and noisy sensors that take images that look like garbage when viewed at their full resolution)...

Yeah...most people don't realize that the number of pixels is only one part of a larger chain of 'things' that all need to work together to produce an excellent picture.

bambinod said:
Hate to burst your bubble but I've tried several of those and they were mostly crap cameras. Good for quick-n-dirty "I need a zoomed in pic of this" but that's about it. You get a 1920x1600'ish image or whatever from a claimed 3-4mpix camera, but many are so muddy that you have to scale it way down for it to look even somewhat sharp. To their credit, they do get useful macro pictures way beyond what a lot of regular cameras can do, but not by nearly the margin you'd expect by reading the package. Best I've found is a Vimicro, of the sort https://www.ebay.com/itm/401423108838 , here's the best it can do:

attachment.php
This image brings back childhood anybody remember those little colored blobs of sugar we called em bots dots (ate a lot of paper that way) .
Plastic lenses " kit lenses" don't own any all my lenses are canon L which is its profesional line with glass optics and metal barrels that won't fall apart in your hand, and I only buy 2.8 or faster lenses if I can't hand hold at low noise ISO I don't want to shoot it ,post is on my dual 30" display IMac and Wacom graphic tablet though i have not sat at my desk in months, I usually just use my MacBook pro or tablet, you get lazy when the tablet is always mounted in front of you, Everywhere you go. although whoever designed the mount didnt allow for a camera in the tablet so for mobile recording i have a go pro 4 black mounted on my chair in a black housing on a black chair most people dont even know its there or controled via the tablet.
I can mount the Canon if I want to do anything serious I have dual remote 600 series strobes that can be coordinated with the macro heads ,or a mounted 5000 lumen floodlight with a changeable lens to be a spot ( the hidden benefits of LED lighting is no ultraviolet to attract insects ) I usually shoot remotely these days with a Promote Remote wireless to allow for HDR bracketing that is greater then what the camera does stock. Any way back to diapers ....
Is anyone more geek then I, can you store photos on the card well incognito or private mode is turned on or use encryption on the card , i have never explored incog ?

Why no crotch shots?

PG 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back