Letting other ABDLs buy diapers for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Someone online loved my blog and talked to me in my email and he wanted me to talk to him on the phone because he says he has lots of questions. But he said he won't take no for an answer and told me if I only talk to him once on the phone, he won't ask for anything else from me and he will buy diapers for me. I got nervous because I don't know him and he is a stranger and I don't give out personal information to strangers and I don't blindly trust people.

Does anyone out there buy diapers for you? Would you let a random stranger do it? That would mean giving them your address so the diapers can ship to you. Has anyone ever done it and how did it go?

Nothing in this world is free, and people don't offer to give anyone something unless they are expecting to get something in return.

This offer you got should have sent warning bells off in your head. Do not give out your address to someone you don't know and trust. Ever.

I'm sure on some level the attention and interest is flattering but this person is pushing boundaries in an unreasonable way. I think you know that it shouldn't be encouraged or accommodated.

I've bought diapers for friends on occasion. I wouldn't even think of using them as leverage on someone I barely know. I gave a couple diapers to someone I had met before but didn't know we'll because he had run out and it seemed like he needed them. We met in a public place, and like a drug deal drop-off, it went perfectly smoothly. I never got anything back for it other than a "thank you", which is all that was required.

I guess I will trust my gut instincts. The fact he demanded we talk on the phone and will not take no for an answer is what got me uncomfortable. I don't know his number anyway. Though getting free diapers is nice and to take advantage but if it's from someone making me uncomfortable, forget it.

Calico said:
I guess I will trust my gut instincts. The fact he demanded we talk on the phone and will not take no for an answer is what got me uncomfortable.

Yeah that would be a giant red flag. "won't take no for an answer THIS TIME." There will probably be a next time. And another after that. That's why you don't pay ransoms to stop information from being leaked. You just encourage them to keep coming back for more.

A stranger knowing your address would be scary in my opinion. I would avoid this guy and maybe block him. He sounds dangerous or at the least, up to no good.

bambinod said:
Yeah that would be a giant red flag. "won't take no for an answer THIS TIME." There will probably be a next time. And another after that. That's why you don't pay ransoms to stop information from being leaked. You just encourage them to keep coming back for more.

Plus it could be a scam, we talk on the phone and I don't get the diapers.

This is a definite NO-GO. Do Not Risk It!!!

"Sure, you can give me an electronic Amazon gift card, I order some diapers for myself, then we talk on Skype with my anonymous account for an agreed-upon amount of time."

Sounds crazy dangerous.

Prairie said:
"Sure, you can give me an electronic Amazon gift card, I order some diapers for myself, then we talk on Skype with my anonymous account for an agreed-upon amount of time."

That totally sounds like a good idea, they can buy me a online gift card and I can use that to order some diapers for myself. Or they can send me some money via paypal and I use that money to buy diapers.

Yeah. This sounds suspicious. You don't know who this guy is or what his motivation is.

At the back of my mind, I'm worried that you might either have some bloke that wants to "get off" on a "dirty phone call", or someone who wants to stalk you... or something worse. I dunno. I'm pretty paranoid when strangers want to do things for me for no obvious benefit to themselves. :-/

But if you can do some kind of totally anonymous Skype/Paypal thing so he doesn't have any of your real details (name, address, phone number, etc.) then... Why not?

Just make sure you don't reveal any personal information. Set up new Skype/Paypal accounts just for contacting him, so nothing in your account/profile can be linked with your real identity.

Or just politely decline his offer, and continue to chat anonymously for now. Better safe than sorry.

Take care, Calico. :)

If you send someone money through paypal, does their home address show and their real name?

A friend on here that we talk on Skype and text.
Got me a case of simple's .
Now we are good friends we support one another.
We are like Brothers and trust another.
That's the key we trusted to exchange phone Numbers.
Now you can't trust some people so be careful.
It's like telling your parents about you wearing pampers. Some are ok some are not.
It's a gamble I'm old enough to feel ok.
I'm keeping this person private for his privacy.

foxkits said:
A friend on here that we talk on Skype and text.
Got me a case of simple's .
Now we are good friends we support one another.
We are like Brothers and trust another.
That's the key we trusted to exchange phone Numbers.
Now you can't trust some people so be careful.
It's like telling your parents about you wearing pampers. Some are ok some are not.
It's a gamble I'm old enough to feel ok.
I'm keeping this person private for his privacy.

Sounds fishy to me. Why would anyone want to do that? I suspect you must of been friends for awhile?? Must have really gotten to know each other?

Yes we did get to be great friends .
Very nice person.
I know of a few on this site that have forged friendships on this site.
This person wanted to do something nice he did.
We text a few times a week.
Some day we may meet up in person.
We can talk about anything not just pampers.
It's good to have someone you can share things with.
Knowing you can be you no judgement.
Blow off steam when needed too.
When we do talk it can go on for hours .
Just not 15 mins lol.

I just found a website that allows you to to make a wishlist and people can buy anything for you off that list and your address won't be shown and your name.

It's called DeliveryCode. So if anyone wants to buy me diapers, I could direct them to that website on my wishlist.

I gotten offers like that too. Mostly from blank accounts so I don't really trust them. Plus they want you to skype or show them your no-nos or kinda weird request in return. But a post just gave me an Idea of the Amazon give card code. It's totally private. If they really want to keep me diapered that sure why not right? :p but carefull. There's a lot of crazy people in this world!!

Yikes, Calico. Plus, aren't you married with kids and stuff? This has "no" written all over it--literally and in all other ways.

Don't you just love if when some ABDL guys trick you or try and trick you into being sexual with them or doing sexual stuff with them. Their methods will be they will pretend they are curious so they ask you questions about your fetish or they may act like they are looking for friends and they want to talk to someone to relate about ABDL, or they ask for advice and they want more advice and any advice you give isn't good so they ask for other advice you can give them.

I bet the guy just wanted to talk on the phone for sex when he could have just waited when he is at work to email me and respond to my answers and ask me more questions. He claimed he had no internet at home and only has it at work. So wait when you are at work to ask and check email.

Some of these men are sneaky and the fact he told me he won't take no for an answer made me uncomfortable so that was a tip off.

I can't count how many times I have been tricked by these guys. One of them I was friends with online and he acted like he needed help to getting to the potty and I was telling him what he should do and it turned out he was just playing around and not taking me seriously and he basically acted like he wanted help to make it to the potty with his incontinence when in fact he wanted to role play so he tricked me. The tip off was when I noticed he was sitting on the toddler potty. Another one was when he told me he had a hard time changing his diaper standing up so I tried to show him using my webcam and I asked if he could see and he said yeah. But after I was done, he was accusing me of lying and said I told him I would make it good and he couldn't see me well. I told him I had asked if he could see and he said yes and he said he meant yes he couldn't see it well. I think he just wanted to get off on me changing my diaper so he pretended he didn't know how to do it standings and he wanted me to show him again so saying he didn't see me well on cam was so he could get his jollies in again when I show him again. That is how some of these ABDLs manipulate you into their sexual acts and role playing. Then ABDL guys wonder why ABDL females ignore ABDL guys when they message them. With crap like this, it's no wonder why ABDL females always assume there is a sexual agenda behind the message and would refuse to discuss ABDL with them. I call it immaturity on the guy's part but some disagree and say that isn't immaturity, that is just being a jerk.

I am not trying to imply all ABDL guys do this nor am I trying to imply no ABDL female does it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back