Places to buy BetterDry Diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchtopK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Well, still no US suppliers of BetterDry. If you buy from Saveexpress in Germany, a case of large delivered is $144.00 Not bad really. A case of Crinklz Large, still available from USA, is $150. And the Canadian suppliers of BetterDry are $150 before shipping costs are added. So, I suppose it is best to just get the Crinklz until they are exhausted. Tykables should make an all white version. It amazes me that they don't create a subdivision and sell the white version to the medical community.

ArchtopK said:
Tykables should make an all white version.

They did, but they had an odd name (S.Ex, which stands for Scene EXtender) and I suspect that affected their sales. I don't see them up at the moment. Hard to say if they'll be making another run, as they're not listed with a few of the other "out of stock" diapers on their main page.

Here's a little review someone did of them along with the (gen1) overnights:
https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/94408-Snuggies-S-Ex-And-Overnights-Review-With-Pics!

bambinod said:
They did, but they had an odd name (S.Ex, which stands for Scene EXtender) and I suspect that affected their sales. I don't see them up at the moment. Hard to say if they'll be making another run, as they're not listed with a few of the other "out of stock" diapers on their main page.

Here's a little review someone did of them along with the (gen1) overnights:
https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/94408-Snuggies-S-Ex-And-Overnights-Review-With-Pics!

It didn't bother me any but I saw some (to me) oddly outspoken criticism, so I guess it's a thing. I think I still have a few somewhere in my stash. They were rebranded as Tighty Whities. They only have the new Overnights now and their stated intention is to have the hook & look tabs on all their new diapers so if they bring them back, they'll fall to the bottom of my shopping list due to that.

Word is, Betterdry is coming to Northshore in December.

ArchtopK said:
Well, still no US suppliers of BetterDry.

There is one. Here: https://www.comfycare.net/diapers

They're also on Better Dry's distributor list on their website. I've ordered from them a couple times. Never had any problems with payment / shipping. I think they shipped in a plain white box, but it has been a while since I ordered from them.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

No more Betterdry from Comfycare; that's the whole problem. And why we need a more mainstream supplier. Comfydry still has Crinklz, but they are so much more expensive. If Northshore gets these, they will get much more exposure and hopefully become a solid steadily available product.

ArchtopK said:
No more Betterdry from Comfycare; that's the whole problem. And why we need a more mainstream supplier. Comfydry still has Crinklz, but they are so much more expensive. If Northshore gets these, they will get much more exposure and hopefully become a solid steadily available product.
Did they announce they're no longer stocking them? They seem to have them for sale here: https://www.comfycare.net/product-page/diapers-disposable-betterdry-w-4-tapes-60-case

I do agree about the price though. The disparity between BetterDry and Crinklz does seem to he excessive.

Edit:

Ah looks like they only have medium in stock. I didn't see their size selector had large faded out. My apologies.

Alpha said:
I do agree about the price though. The disparity between BetterDry and Crinklz does seem to he excessive.

Yep, while I will agree that Crinklz has some of the best art and the best quality/resolution of print on the market right now, I don't think it adds 50% to the product value.

Did they announce they're no longer stocking them? They seem to have them for sale here: https://www.comfycare.net/product-pa...-tapes-60-case Yes, but only mediums, Large is out of stock, and they have stated that they probably will not be getting any more, blaming the supplier. Let's see if Northshore can hold on to them for a while. And I really hope they can keep the price at $99 per case or less, less is always good.

Alpha said:
There is one. Here: https://www.comfycare.net/diapers

They're also on Better Dry's distributor list on their website. I've ordered from them a couple times. Never had any problems with payment / shipping. I think they shipped in a plain white box, but it has been a while since I ordered from them.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comfycare is NOT a distributor. This guy who is supplying betterdry here in the US is doing so out of his home, and only in the evenings. I order from him too. And while I fully applaud his efforts a d supoort, his current lack of stock is exactly why we need an actual distributor here.

- - - Updated - - -

ArchtopK said:
Word is, Betterdry is coming to Northshore in December.

I've heard Northshore Adam was wanting to take them on, but talks fell through. Are you able to confirm they are back on for it? That would be AWESOME if it happens.

Slomo said:
Comfycare is NOT a distributor. This guy who is supplying betterdry here in the US is doing so out of his home, and only in the evenings. I order from him too. And while I fully applaud his efforts a d supoort, his current lack of stock is exactly why we need an actual distributor here.

I guess it depends what we're defining as a distributor. He's on BetterDry's website as a store in the US so presumably he has some level of official association.

Capture.jpg

Alpha said:
I guess it depends what we're defining as a distributor. He's on BetterDry's website as a store in the US so presumably he has some level of official association.

View attachment 30028

Distributors stock and supply goods to other stores and businesses (and often will also sell direct to customers). This guy in the US is a store seller only (who is operating out of their house). He is not a distributor, and has a very limited stock which he gets from a distributor in europe.

See the difference?

I've heard Northshore Adam was wanting to take them on, but talks fell through. Are you able to confirm they are back on for it? That would be AWESOME if it happens. I received the email last Friday that they expect them by the end of the year.

In Canada, Better Dry is available at Healthwick.ca.

ArchtopK said:
I've heard Northshore Adam was wanting to take them on, but talks fell through. Are you able to confirm they are back on for it? That would be AWESOME if it happens. I received the email last Friday that they expect them by the end of the year.

I too just got an email from northshore. They are hoping to have them in stock by the end of november. Adam also offered to put my email on a special list of people to notify when they come in. They aren't even in yet and he's giving out excellent service. Cudos to northshore.

"In Canada, Better Dry is available at Healthwick.ca. " This is true, but the price plus shipping to the USA is too high. Better just too exhaust the Crinklz at ComfyCare for $150 usd. Or as I noted, you can get a case from SaveExpress in Germany via DHL for about $144 usd.

Wow, NorthShore is selling Crinklz too. I've been ordering the NS Supremes from them as my daily wear, as well as sampling others, for a year and they've always been very straight-laced with their product offerings. Good to see them branching out! Can't wait to try the BetterDrys in my order next month!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back