Thread: Messing Diapers for girls

Default Messing Diapers for girls

I am a female and I'm interested in messing,but I'm concerned that it will cause me to get an infection.is that what happens? or is there ways of preventing this? I'm just very nervous lol

Babies mess their diapers regardless of their gender. :P

If you change out of it shortly after doing the deed and clean yourself up thoroughly, you should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Starsdreamland View Post
    I am a female and I'm interested in messing,but I'm concerned that it will cause me to get an infection.is that what happens? or is there ways of preventing this? I'm just very nervous lol
    I think the key is to change as soon as you go and clean up with wipes. Even guys can get infections if they sit around in the mess too much. A hand held shower works wonders.

Quote Originally Posted by Starsdreamland View Post
    Use a good barrier cream and wash thourghly when done and don't spend hours sitting in it , the risk is increased because of your short urethra but just remeber it was just as short when you were a baby and you lived ? So yes messing with women has a higher risk than males but you can effectively even the risk by doing good self care, enjoy yourself sensibly and you will be fine, have fun and don't worry ,nothing kills a good baby like adult neuroses!

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Just dropping by to add my 50cent to y'all's paranoia: the age does matter cause babies have different microbe presence (nothing is sterile, but even pee of a toddler has different smell and bacteria makeup in part because of a whole new diet). I just would not say that it is just as safe as when you were a baby. Perhaps not as dangerous unless you have something extra-dangerous in your gut, but still - there is a lot of bacteria that are harmless while present in adult intestines you are correct to be aware of dangers to your urethra.

I'd suggest testing it out and deciding for yourself if it is an experience worth repeating.