Friend Caregiver

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrincessStef

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I've recently talked to a friend of mine in being my caregiver. They're one of my closest friends that I trust, is this a good idea? Is it wrong? I could really use some advice on this and it would be gladly appreciated.

I think you should go for it and talk to your friend about being your caregiver.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Don't see how it could be wrong as long as you're two consenting adults. Just talk to them about your needs and expectations, so you can lay a groundwork and make you're both comfortable with the dynamic.

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
Don't see how it could be wrong as long as you're two consenting adults. Just talk to them about your needs and expectations, so you can lay a groundwork and make you're both comfortable with the dynamic.

Okay thanks

- - - Updated - - -

GabeG23 said:
I think you should go for it and talk to your friend about being your caregiver.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the feedback!

I agree with my fellow posters. If you ran the idea by your friend and he/she has agreed to it then have fun.

Sounds like fun, I'd say go for and enjoy yourself! btw I'm a little jealous,,,

There are no right or wrong answers -- it all depends on your relationship, and whether embarking on a caretaker/little relationship will change things between you in a "good" way or in a "bad" way.

If everyone's happy and consenting, there's no reason not to give it a go! But if things get a bit weird, don't forget (or let your friend forget) that you can just go back to how things were before.

Have fun! :)

tiny said:
There are no right or wrong answers -- it all depends on your relationship, and whether embarking on a caretaker/little relationship will change things between you in a "good" way or in a "bad" way.

If everyone's happy and consenting, there's no reason not to give it a go! But if things get a bit weird, don't forget (or let your friend forget) that you can just go back to how things were before.

Have fun! :)
Thank you!

If you're both open to the possibilities and honest with each other and yourselves, it can be a really positive thing. It may take some time before it feels right. Communicate as adults before and after playtime.

Trevor said:
If you're both open to the possibilities and honest with each other and yourselves, it can be a really positive thing. It may take some time before it feels right. Communicate as adults before and after playtime.
Okay I will. Thank you!

Hi there

I am going to repeat what other have said.

With my Little Bro we did a lot of talking through first,

Although you are going to give your friend control you are still in control as well so the scoop need to be talked through

Isaac likes me to have a lot of control when we spent time together. I decided pretty much everything, letting him be in Little space, he is treated just as if he is a toddler, which he loves.

But I know when he is out of his comfort zone, and though it is Ok to push the comfort zone a bit as it makes being in Little space more fun to be told that you are going to have to do something that you are not sure about. It is not fair that this is taken so far that Isaac comes out of Little space.

The must have is a Safe word. Your safe word is the word that stops everything. If you need to say this word you will need to come out of Little space and talk about what is happening for you.

Really think about what you won't to get out of being care fore, and how far are you willing to go. Are you willing to let your friend give you a bubble bath and wash your body, put a diaper on you and put you to bed? Although this may sound wonderful now, think how you are going to feel when you are naked in front of them,

This is trust on a hold new level.

Well hope this is helpful to you, and hasn’t put you off as it is wonder full being carefore knowing that for a time someone else is going to look after you.

Siysiy

siysiy said:

Hi there

I am going to repeat what other have said.

With my Little Bro we did a lot of talking through first,

Although you are going to give your friend control you are still in control as well so the scoop need to be talked through

Isaac likes me to have a lot of control when we spent time together. I decided pretty much everything, letting him be in Little space, he is treated just as if he is a toddler, which he loves.

But I know when he is out of his comfort zone, and though it is Ok to push the comfort zone a bit as it makes being in Little space more fun to be told that you are going to have to do something that you are not sure about. It is not fair that this is taken so far that Isaac comes out of Little space.

The must have is a Safe word. Your safe word is the word that stops everything. If you need to say this word you will need to come out of Little space and talk about what is happening for you.

Really think about what you won't to get out of being care fore, and how far are you willing to go. Are you willing to let your friend give you a bubble bath and wash your body, put a diaper on you and put you to bed? Although this may sound wonderful now, think how you are going to feel when you are naked in front of them,

This is trust on a hold new level.

Well hope this is helpful to you, and hasn’t put you off as it is wonder full being carefore knowing that for a time someone else is going to look after you.

Siysiy

Thank you this is very helpful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back