Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Friend Caregiver

Default Friend Caregiver

I've recently talked to a friend of mine in being my caregiver. They're one of my closest friends that I trust, is this a good idea? Is it wrong? I could really use some advice on this and it would be gladly appreciated.

I think you should go for it and talk to your friend about being your caregiver.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Don't see how it could be wrong as long as you're two consenting adults. Just talk to them about your needs and expectations, so you can lay a groundwork and make you're both comfortable with the dynamic.

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaWolfNagihiko View Post
    Don't see how it could be wrong as long as you're two consenting adults. Just talk to them about your needs and expectations, so you can lay a groundwork and make you're both comfortable with the dynamic.
    Okay thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GabeG23 View Post
    I think you should go for it and talk to your friend about being your caregiver.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the feedback!

I agree with my fellow posters. If you ran the idea by your friend and he/she has agreed to it then have fun.

Sounds like fun, I'd say go for and enjoy yourself! btw I'm a little jealous,,,

There are no right or wrong answers -- it all depends on your relationship, and whether embarking on a caretaker/little relationship will change things between you in a "good" way or in a "bad" way.

If everyone's happy and consenting, there's no reason not to give it a go! But if things get a bit weird, don't forget (or let your friend forget) that you can just go back to how things were before.

Have fun! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    There are no right or wrong answers -- it all depends on your relationship, and whether embarking on a caretaker/little relationship will change things between you in a "good" way or in a "bad" way.

If everyone's happy and consenting, there's no reason not to give it a go! But if things get a bit weird, don't forget (or let your friend forget) that you can just go back to how things were before.

Have fun! :-)
    Thank you!

If you're both open to the possibilities and honest with each other and yourselves, it can be a really positive thing. It may take some time before it feels right. Communicate as adults before and after playtime.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    If you're both open to the possibilities and honest with each other and yourselves, it can be a really positive thing. It may take some time before it feels right. Communicate as adults before and after playtime.
    Okay I will. Thank you!