Does anyone feel scared to wear AB diapers in public?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't own any AB diapers yet (though at some point in the near future I want to get some), but I personally wouldn't worry about it. I already wear printed underwear some days, diapers other days. I would liken a printed AB diaper to wearing underwear with designs over a diaper.

I think the training pants are great for those days when I don't want a super thick diaper. Still they are very AB. Like you I prefer a disposable over cloth.

- - - Updated - - -

bambinod said:
BabyPants has some nice training pants in two different thicknesses. I got a set tho I very rarely wear them. More of a trial to see if I'd care for cloth, though I found I did not. But great for anyone that wants convenient cloth.

I think the training pants are great for those days when I don't want a super thick diaper. Still they are very AB. Like you I prefer a disposable over cloth

No one has ever noticed me wearing a diaper in public, so I didn't feel any different wearing ABU Little Pawz underneath my pants in the past. I typically don't wear AB-themed diapers, but as far as I am concerned, I am wearing a diaper either way. People are more likely to notice the concealed firearm I carry (I have the proper permit for this) than what I am wearing underneath my pants, and the proper precautions have ensured that they never see the former. Chances are they won't see the latter (I typically wear an oversized tank top beneath my shirt and tuck it into my pants, so that in itself significantly reduces the risk of someone seeing a diaper's waistband).

No i dont hell i go to the dr` at the hopital for other unrelated things , had i think a little paws , the dr as and whatabout that im like^ im fine its just a comfort thing nothing else was said or asked about it lol

If I do I’ll just wear boxers and sweatpants over a diaper. I’ve never once felt like somebody would notice.

I don't currently wear in public, but if I were to I'd be more concerned about simply wearing a diaper than exactly which I had on. The idea is that it won't be seen by anyone, so it shouldn't matter whether it is plain or printed, and were it to be accidentally exposed there's plenty of plausible explanations. Personally, however, I'd rather wear a plain diaper under clothing and save the fancier ones for times when pants are optional.

Although I wear diapers when out and about sometimes I wouldn't wear an ABDL diaper in public, not because it would be seen by passersby, but what if I had an accident (not the potty kind) and had to go to the ER. I could explain a Northshore Supreme easier than an ABDL diaper. But that's just me.

I do get nervous too. I mean honestly I'd need two sizes bigger in jeans for a comfortable fit. As far as being afraid though, not really I just would prefer to be noticed while going about my daily life. I have not worn to work yet. Honestly, I'm a bit scared. Maybe next week I'll try or maybe the day after.

I guess that wearing more colorful diapers would draw more attention to yourself...

I'd personally never take the risk in general.

I'm usually more self concious wearing a non white diaper in public. I almost invariably wear a white onesie over the diaper and under my shirt regardless, but I feel like having a print somehow get shown off is nearly impossible to explain. I'm trying to get over that nervousness tho cause I really like the LittlePawz and don't want to feel freaked out wearing them to a movie or something.

I have only worn in public once and I took precautions not to be caught. It was late at night, I was wearing baggy clothes, the diaper was black, and I was on a path that the only other people around were most likely driving a car. So it is fair to say I was terrified to wear a diaper in public and I can easily say that I am still terrified to wear in public. However, after reading some of the other posts on this topic and the following comments, I am thinking I will give it another try. That being said I will still take precautions, such as an all white diaper and being in a city I am certain I will not know anyone in. Hopefully, this will lead to more confidence in the future.

No. I wear ABDL diapers in public all the time. Under my clothes.

ThePenguinLover said:
I guess that wearing more colorful diapers would draw more attention to yourself...

I'd personally never take the risk in general.

Actually it doesn't matter in the least. Colorful print diapers will on be more noticable IF you aren't wearing any pants.

I wear Crinklz to work every day. And yet nobody has notice I'm diapered, let alone with ab prints. All thanks to also wearing appropriately sized, black work slacks.

podmuse said:
I’m so comfortable now I don’t care if anybody sees what I’m wearing it ain’t nobody’s business but mine.

couldn't say it better myself

I am starting to use aww so cute diapers. They feel like a baby diaper. I am too use to tranquility. Diapers

HeronimusM said:
the more stealthy you are while wearing ABDL diapers or medical grade, the less attention you get,
there's i think no difference between 2 diapers except print, thinkness and perhaps cottonlike against pvc.

i've learned that wearing the right supportive clothing, like onesies and pvc pants with normal ( not the way to tight) size clothing there's no problem

maybe i'm wrong, but thats my experience

They have huge differences. Medical grade is the cheap thin crap you would get in a medical setting. Thry tend toclast a maximum 2 hours, but usually fall apart and leak before that anyways. Abdl diapers are the thickest, and flashiest diapers you can get. Thry tend to have superior performance and will last anywhere from 4 to 12 hours depending on brand.

There's a third category you're forgetting too though. Premium diapers. Usually all white, and always with a very high reliabilty to not leak. They swell a lot when wet, and will usually last from 8 to 24 hours depending on brand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back