Does anyone feel scared to wear AB diapers in public?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleMissPink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
For me wearing a normal diaper in public isn't as scary as say if I were to wear Rears Princess or ABU cushies. Like I still get scared to wear public either way but slightly less so if I were wearing a plain white one or medical looking diaper. I guess it's just so if anyone questions I can make up an excuse or that's what people assume (that I need them) should my pants slip. I mean wearing a cushies diaper with baby prints all over it is a little harder to explain or subconsciously explain in their minds should they see it.
How do others feel about this?

I am still nervous. But I have to force myself. I get one day to do it. But I need more time to get rid of it. Nobody said a word nor acted differently. I uses the tranquility diaper but once with confdry diaper

I suppose this may be apples to oranges, but I regularly wear AB diapers when driving long distances. Under normal clothes no one can tell, and the only ones who might notice are the cops pulling me over for speeding.

Not really but I’ve had experience. When I first began my 24/7 experience I wore goodnites primarily and then I didn’t get my first real adult diaper until I tried the Tykables overnights and I felt goofy wearing a printed diaper to public places like work and then I thought well nobody is going to pull down my pants and see it anyway and that got me through wearing in public. I’m so comfortable now I don’t care if anybody sees what I’m wearing it ain’t nobody’s business but mine.

When I first started doing this? Oh, HELL yeah, it bothered the *ahems*, crap outta me. *FLEES FOR HIS LIFE!*...
No, srsly...
If you don't HAVE a choice in wearing protection? What the hell else are you going to do? I'm about as hermit/stayinside as a human being CAN be, yet still live independently. I shop, visit a restaurant or two per month. I even do short hikes and walks out and about. But I never forget that *BULK* that is wrapped around my loins, and I'm still having some trouble just saying 'To hell with it!', and ignoring it entirely.
Now, the only time I get truly distressed, is if I have a failure of my protection. Even if it's only ME that knows, I freak the hell out... Not in a publicity, throwing my arms up in the air and hollering as I run around in circles sort of way, mind. (stop laughing, I KNOW some of you are, picturing that!)...
But if I know my protection has failed? Whatever I'm doing, is instantly stopped, and I make billy-big-steps to my truck, and then drive straight home to get outta the public's view.
Gods help me if such a thing should happen, and THEN, my old pick-'em-up truck suffers a damned mechanical breakdown on the side of the road, too?

Think I'll just step out in front of a moving train, should THAT happen...

Egads...

B.

If caught I would say that if I have to wear them, I wear the ones that are fun looking, and dont look like they belong in a hospital.

I don't really care what print is on my diaper. Either way I'm not planning on anyone seeing the shell. I'm more concerned with them being seen at home, or by the larger bulge in my pants from the more premium (abdl or otherwise) diapers.

I have been wearing in public and work for many years but as discreetly as possible. 12 months ago I was preparing for work and last minute I decided to not wear that day which at that time I was pretty much 24/7 and my first job that day I had a accident at work breaking my leg badly with multiple fractures. Paramedics took me to hospital where my clothes were removed and a week later and new metalwork in my ankle I went home. I was greatfull I chose not to wear that day even though being diapered in hospital where I couldn’t move would have been so much better but I was to embarrassed to ask infact I felt humiliated as it was at one point being accused of being a drug addict as I requested pain killers after surgery I was in agony. Totally sucked but I ordered a case of Abu little paws which arrived when I got home. I dodged a bullet that day but apart from initial embarrassment I probably wouldn’t have cared too much afterwards as I recovered. Hopefully never happens again but be aware your luck can change and be left exposed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I highly recommend you wear pants (and a shirt) over your diapers when out in public. This way it won't matter what kind of prints are on your diaper, and you won't have to be worried about it.

No. They are under my clothes and no one is going to see them.

wear DC Amor's in public with no to little issues.

I do it all the time (got an ABU Preschool on right now) and while it makes me a bit nervous, it's not enough to stop me from doing it. I'm not advertising my lifestyle to the world. It's strictly for me and my benefit. If anybody ever gave me issues about it, I suspect I'd be able to rationally and positively deal with the circumstance, thanks to skills I'm developing from being here on these ADISC boards.

Tommycombs can you write a list for the new people that want to wear diapers in public. Thank you

Not sure what you mean by that but I think I've gotten and given good advice over the months I've been here. I never would have dreamed I would some day accept and become a 24/7 ABDL. Heck, I didn't even accept the AB part until this year. I'm no expert. I'm an introvert with borderline personality disorder and with no real world friends. My driving force is simply being tired of beating myself up for this lifestyle and being afraid of society. Enough is enough. I wear and the nervousness and fear sometimes do flare up. But I do it anyways. Scared or not. Because this is who I am and to hell with whoever doesn't approve. Life is too short to live it someone else's way.

My wife tends to be more scared of people noticing than me. She's constantly noticing my shirt riding up in the back and stuff, but I almost never hear anyone say anything. Nobody is looking for it as a general rule, my wife only notices because she's already looking for it.

Just go for it, don't deliberately show it off at people, and you'll be fine.

Well. Like 1. Nobody. Cares 2. Nobody is looking for a diaper butt. They are too busy 3. Just act normal and do it until there is no more fear and lastly there is no secret way. I am started thinking like tomycoobs.

You're dealing with the possible, but very improbable situation that your nappy is exposed enough to reveal it's an AB style, and someone spots this, and takes an interest in the significance of the AB-ness. Unless you are very cavalier about concealment, this is perhaps one of the lesser risks with wearing in public. If it happens, though, it might well be harder to explain away in terms of medical need. However, there are still plenty of justifications you can draw on according to the circumstances, and whether or not you prefer to reveal that you normally wear nappies (but not AB styles)
* Going to a themed party - can change rest of clothes later but not the nappy (or testing to see if it will be too uncomfortable to wear to party)
* Test-driving a new design for the manufacturers / importers
* Better price / performance ratio than ordinary medical ones
* Shipping error - you've been working through a case of these just to use them up
etc.
But more than likely you will get through your whole life without a single such embarrassing incident. I can think of only one situation where an AB nappy would have caused me embarrassment. Through bad planning, I ended up standing in line for a unisex bathroom with my clean nappy and wipes in a clear ziploc in my hand. It was quite obvious that I was going to change my nappy, but IIRC it was a Tena Slip so nothing to arouse special interest. Had that been an AB style, I think it would have been rather eye-catching and I would have had to take cover.

FWIW I do wear AB nappies in public. I have just got back from the supermarket with a boosted Bellissimo in my jeans - very bulky but no-one cares. As usual, none of my clothes fell off to reveal it!

I was strip searched when I had my last psych admission and I was wearing a plain Pullie but after that I feel it doesn't bother me if I wear a diaper with cute little bear prints or what have you in public. I am slightly concerned if I ever need an ER visit after an accident that I may have to explain a bit. But otherwise I'm with Tommy as life is too darn short so why not.

I sometimes wear AB diapers to work, and nobody notices because they don't care, its that simple. Besides, I'm a janitor at a hospital, diapers are highly common there. Most of the time, I just wear a medical nappy with a onesie over it and my work scrubs over that. Don't make a big fuss and you'll be fine.

There was this one time where a walked to Wal-Mart with a Rearz Safari diaper under my shorts, and old man notices the bulk of the diaper, and he says "Did you shit your pants, young man?" I walk 80 feet away in embarrassment from him and then laugh my ass off for that kind of stupid irony.

Maybe the key is saying to self its okay to wear adiaper but that doesn't. Make me a bad person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back