Does anyone feel scared to wear AB diapers in public?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, never sacred, no longer feeling embarrassed too, i have finally embraced this because its part of me, its part of who i am. In public i highly recommend you wear pants, skirt or shirt over your diapers.

went to the shops diapered for the first time on monday and as it was so comfy i forgot it was on, i've always liked baggy clothes aswell which i guess helps to hide it.

My favorite brand is AB Universe Little Paws, so I wear them frequently out in public. The important thing to remember is A. they are hidden under your clothes and B. no one really cares!

I find disposing of the diaper to be a bit more difficult. For a non AB diaper I have no problem just throwing them away, but for my AB diapers I bag them up before I throw them away.

Having worn diapers for quite awhile now I have little to no problem with them. If you act nervous people can sense it, For me and I suppose wearing a diaper is a normal experience and therefore nobody senses anything different about you. If you are concerned .about wearing a diaper, it becomes more prominent in your mind, you become distracted, and people can sense this and then they look at you to see why. Act normal as if there is nothing but your business at hand and you will not draw attention to yourself. I do believe however, that there are some among us that subconsciously want to be caught and humiliated, if that person is you, so be it and enjoy your embarrassment, but for me, wearing a diaper in public is a normal experience

I never would have in the past, but I gave it a try. Actually, it isn't scary at all for me. When I meet someone I know, I act as natural as possible. I know that if I start to get nervous, it would make things worse. I find that I am more relaxed with people when I wear in public. Managing the wardrobe to keep discrete can be challenging, but I am a New Yorker and thrilled that it is cold enough to wear a longer coat. I don't have to worry about a thing.

SweetPrincess said:
For me wearing a normal diaper in public isn't as scary as say if I were to wear Rears Princess or ABU cushies. Like I still get scared to wear public either way but slightly less so if I were wearing a plain white one or medical looking diaper. I guess it's just so if anyone questions I can make up an excuse or that's what people assume (that I need them) should my pants slip. I mean wearing a cushies diaper with baby prints all over it is a little harder to explain or subconsciously explain in their minds should they see it.
How do others feel about this?
Try this, if doing mental gymnastics makes it easier. You're a very girly person. Wearing women's panties is a thing. Diapers are underwear. What's wrong with diapers intended for those who are comfortable in women's clothes? Lavenders, Princess Pinks, and DC Amours come to mind. If your shirt comes up, in the case you're without a 1sie on, under appropriate clothes, all anyone will see is, "feminine." There's also the Preschool, which is white in back, and given the back is more likely to show, anyone would assume it was all white.

I wore a Bambino Bellissimo in front of my primary doctor, who had no issue with it at all. Saw the graphics, it did not phase them. So I would not have an issue wearing an ABU branded product, especially if it was more effective than that offered by a medical provider. I would also like to note, that ABUniverse products are already available in one medical supply in Indiana. I am sure there are others who will offer similar items eventually.

I routinely wear cloth diapers and plastic pants under my jeans and have no worries about it

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

I wore my rearz rebel diaper . I don't know if that classified as ab diapers. But anyway I wore them and I am still uneasy. I just kept thinking act normal. So I still need more time

I've decided to wear padded training pants whenever I feel a diaper is a little too much. Does anyone else use these?

I used to be terrified. Now it's no biggie. All these years, living in fear. What a waste of time. I'm an ABDL and diapers are meant for me so I wear them.

We all start out feeling like that. After a while you learn that even a thick premium diaper isn't too thick for being noticed after all. I'd recommend you just wear whatever level of protection you truly need, and try to not worry about it looking like too much towards others around you.

Howdy21 said:
I've decided to wear padded training pants whenever I feel a diaper is a little too much. Does anyone else use these?

BabyPants has some nice training pants in two different thicknesses. I got a set tho I very rarely wear them. More of a trial to see if I'd care for cloth, though I found I did not. But great for anyone that wants convenient cloth.

The only AB diaper I have is the ABU space which my ex girlfriend actually said I should buy as I'm an astrophysics nerd. (She was okay with the fact that I needed diapers at night but we never talked about my desire to diaper her which I regret now) That being while it's really comfortable nothing I own could hide such a large diaper, also I don't actually need diapers in public normally so I just wear Depend Real-It if I need something.

Nope...can't say I really think about it much. I mainly wear maxi skirts so not really an issue.

bambinod said:
BabyPants has some nice training pants in two different thicknesses. I got a set tho I very rarely wear them. More of a trial to see if I'd care for cloth, though I found I did not. But great for anyone that wants convenient cloth.

Yes! I have the baby pants training pants and so far really like them. I wear them with plastic pants.

I also wear baby-pants training pants (the thicker ones) and plastic pants and like them very much. I prefer cloth to disposables for the most part and I like the pull-on style better than the pin-on traditional diapers. I also have several pull-on style from Kins (Canada) and those are very good, too. I wear out in public fairly regularly and it does not bother me at all. I use clothes that fit over the training pants well and hide them perfectly. If I am traveling, I sometimes wear disposables; for me, that's a bit more thrilling, but I am not embarrassed in wearing them. Just enjoy what you wear.

Thankfully I have a pretty nice collection of onesies so people seeing my diaper is not a concern.

No, Wearing a diaper in public is normal for me. I used to be self conscious but having worn diapers for years now I have no ear or concern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back