Vintage Diapers galore

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mis the old depends overnights that I use to get, that and promise diapers. They are too expensive thou :(

Reactions: itsalittlesmallworld
What is so special about the promise diapers?

my favorite baby diaper I use to wear was when pampers 1st started to change over to cloth like outer cover, the 1st big run was a cloth like core but the tape panel and wings were still like the old plastic. They were amazing to wear, not as hot and held pretty tight. that was around year 2000 and in the baby dry only. I miss them, I use to wear all plastic backed, it was ok, but if I could trade times I would def upsale and go into the future, if I could be my size like at age 12 (which I was pretty small and very skinny) i'd want to try todays pampers, with the stretchy sides and all.

dogstyle said:
I mis the old depends overnights that I use to get, that and promise diapers. They are too expensive thou :(

I have tons of vintage Depend fitted briefs and lots are overnight briefs . Love them too as they are thick n soft.

I see those vintage depends on eBay sometimes and crazy expensive for sure.

Drrockclub said:
I see those vintage depends on eBay sometimes and crazy expensive for sure.

Yes I see how much they r Selling for and it’s a lot !

These are not skyrocketing like they normally do.. i might be able to afford vintage pullups finally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back