• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hii from this crazy little

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
hi can call me luna or pian. just joined so yeah thought i would put something in here. umm feel free to say hi to me i only bite a lot. umm yeah i dont know what to write here so bye

CrazyLittleLuna said:
hi can call me luna or pian. just joined so yeah thought i would put something in here. umm feel free to say hi to me i only bite a lot. umm yeah i dont know what to write here so bye

Welcome! It's nice to see you on here :hug:

hoi o7 need to try hard to get out there mhmm

CrazyLittleLuna said:
hoi o7 need to try hard to get out there mhmm

Hi and welcome to the site. Do you have any interests or passions? Mine is music as I'm a professional musician. I play keyboards, piano and organ, etc. I also like the outdoors.

Hey, Luna/Pian!

Welcome to the site! I like your names! How come you have two? That's a bit greedy, isn't it? lol :p

Hope you have lots of fun here!
Tiny

hihi yeah actually i used to compose a lot but cant really anymore. nowadays i dont do much of anything except exist online i guess

- - - Updated - - -

tiny said:
Hey, Luna/Pian!

Welcome to the site! I like your names! How come you have two? That's a bit greedy, isn't it? lol :p

Hope you have lots of fun here!
Tiny

you hush! i can have 100 names 1000 names! i deserve every name in the world!! then no one can stop me!

Hello and welcome luna:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back