Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What diaper is this?

Question What diaper is this?

I was sent this pic by a freind who was wondering what this diaper brand is and I donít have a clue either so I was wondering if anyone knows?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7C377BB8-B130-4CE5-A779-A3F7BBE7ECA5.jpg 
Views:	229 
Size:	25.2 KB 
ID:	29983  

Those look like Cuddlz owls, but I'm not aware of any Cuddlz diapers looking like that. Not too sure, honestly.

Most stickers are just for the tape panel and don't go that far down the shell... and I wasn't able to find anything on "cuddlz owls" - you have a link for those? I have NO idea what you've got there.

They are totally awesome that’s for sure. Wish they were a real thing

ok... did NOT expect this. You've heard of "alibaba" right? OK. Here comes "albeeBABY"

https://search.albeebaby.com/mod_sea...Company+Diaper

Although I could not find that specific pattern, the style looks like a match for something made by "The Honest Company Diaper"
    (but they don't appear to make adult sizes)

I'm going to stop looking now. The longer I look, the more patterns I find for them. Its like they make a handful every week or something.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    Most stickers are just for the tape panel and don't go that far down the shell... and I wasn't able to find anything on "cuddlz owls" - you have a link for those? I have NO idea what you've got there.
    I wish I had a link but i don’t

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    ok... did NOT expect this. You've heard of "alibaba" right? OK. Here comes "albeeBABY"

https://search.albeebaby.com/mod_sea...Company+Diaper

Although I could not find that specific pattern, the style looks like a match for something made by "The Honest Company Diaper"
    (but they don't appear to make adult sizes)

I'm going to stop looking now. The longer I look, the more patterns I find for them. Its like they make a handful every week or something.
    Honest seems to have the coolest prints ever out of all of the diaper companies that’s for sure. It actually does look like something from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Experiment626 View Post
    I wish I had a link but i don’t

- - - Updated - - -

Honest seems to have the coolest prints ever out of all of the diaper companies that’s for sure. It actually does look like something from them.
    did you see they have a skull and crossbones (think about Rearz Rebel) as well as a "raw! dinosaur" (think Qtty Rawr) pattern? Who's copying who?

Also looking closely at that image posted, that's definitely a four-tape diaper, and by the looks of it he's too small for that size of diaper he's got on. (top tapes are touching)

I have no idea but leaning toward them being a homebrew art enhanced diaper.