Thread: attends

Default attends

What do you think of attends pull ups underwear? Medium absorbency?

Quote Originally Posted by Jsnjones21 View Post
    What do you think of attends pull ups underwear? Medium absorbency?
    More like barely even existing. Attends pullups are designed for very light light stress leakage only.

Yes I know what you mean barly one wet and need to be changed I have a question though Iíve been wearing diapers here and there it seems I can wet much easier if im wearing a diaper but if Iím sitting or standing my the toilet I canít wet at all when not in a diaper is this a good thing? And I really really want someone to take care of me as a abdl but I canít find anyone how do I find a baby sitter for me

Quote Originally Posted by Jsnjones21 View Post
    Yes I know what you mean barly one wet and need to be changed I have a question though Iíve been wearing diapers here and there it seems I can wet much easier if im wearing a diaper but if Iím sitting or standing my the toilet I canít wet at all when not in a diaper is this a good thing? And I really really want someone to take care of me as a abdl but I canít find anyone how do I find a baby sitter for me
    Its all mental, and it being bad would depend on whether or not you want to stay diapered 24/7.

And the best way to find a caretaker/mommy would be to date normally like the rest of us. Find someone you like, then introduce them to your diapered world. If they are turned off by it, then date someone else.